53

"you know," belle tiredly mumbled to dream, "you could have moved."

"it's fine, i didn't mind." he stretched after standing up, he'd been sitting in the same position for five hours since belle fell back asleep that morning. "what do you want for lunch?"

"waffles?" she raised her eyebrows, sitting up.

"the things i'd do for you." he rolled his eyes playfully, going through to the kitchen.

belle laughed at his comment and went to brush her teeth and have a quick shower, still feeling gross from the night before. she could hear the sounds of pots banging together in the other room.

dream was in the kitchen, cooking away. he wasn't the best chef but he could make pretty good waffles, after all they weren't that hard to master.

he didn't need a recipe, his moms was ingrained in his brain. he made them with ease, making no mistakes just like he would when he made them for his family.

belle took forever in the shower so he knew he had time to quickly clean up everything before eating. and he was right, just as he finished putting everything away belle came through in joggers and a t-shirt with her hair wrapped in a towel.

"i'll never understand how you get your hair to sit like that with the towel thingy." he said handing her a plate of waffles.

"it's not difficult." she laughed, gratefully taking the food, "thank you."

the pair sat on the couch next to each other and ate their lunch, well breakfast.

"these are so good." belle smiled, "which recipe did you use?"

"my moms." he replied proudly, "she used to make them all the time, especially every saturday morning."

"they're really good." she repeated to which he smiled.

belle cleaned the dishes while dream took david outside to play. she smiled to herself while she watched them outside.

she loved the way he was so careful with animals and she loved the way he was so happy to look after david. he always wanted to come walk him with her and was adamant on feeding him so he would become the favourite.

she watched as they played fetch, dream excitedly throwing the ball about and praising the small dog every time he brought it back, like he'd just won the olympics.

"there you go! well done, who's a good boy?" she could hear him cheer from through the window. "go get it! yes! yes! yes! you almost have it! there you go!"

she finished putting away the dishes and joined them outside.

"well done!" dream smiled at the dog as belle walked up behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"hi." she said quietly, smile wiped across her face.

"hi." he smiled back, kissing her cheek as her head rested on his shoulder. "and hi to you too, big guy." he said to the david who came running over, eager to get a hug as well.

they spent pretty much the entire afternoon outside. the weather was great, the sun was beaming down the birds singing happily.

david was loving all the attention, eventually tiring himself out and curling up on dreams chest as he lay on the grass next to belle.

the pair sat looking up at the sky, trying to find shapes in the few clouds scattered across the bright blue sky. their joint playlist played quietly in the background.

"that one kinda looks like a elephant." dream pointed out.

"i was thinking more of a cat." belle laughed quietly.

"really?" he said in a slightly higher pitched tone, "actually, i kind of see it." he tilted his head.

"what about that one?" belle asked, "i'm thinking a teacup."

"i'm with you on that one." he agreed straight away. "hey, can i tell you something?" he asked, turning his head to face her.

"of course." she spoke softly, facing him as well.

"i really like you, obviously, and i just wanted to say that i'm really happy we are getting to spend this time together." he started talking, "i mean when i'm in florida we still always facetime and talk but it's just so much better being in person and i'm really grateful that i have someone like you."

"awh." she gushed, her cheeks turning pink. "i know what you mean, being half way across the world from each other sucks but i'm glad we have the chance to see each other in person. it makes everything seem so much realer." she agreed, "i'm really glad we met, even if it was through a wrong number."

"i still can't believe that is how it all started." he sighed contently, looking back up at the sky. "to think the first thing you ever said to me was that you were feeling frisky." he chuckled.

"oh god." she put her hands on her face. "i forgot that was what i said."

"it was funny, i'll give you that." he grinned.

"yeah, maybe not if you turned out to be eleven." she cringed at the thought.

"well the block button exists for a reason." he said holding back a laugh.

"yeah and i'd hope the eleven year old would know how to use it after being told the person they were texting was feeling frisky." she scoffed.

"i'm sure they would." he pat her shoulder.

...

belle @jinglebelle
i don't want dream to leave,
ever.
—————————————

tommy @tommyinnit
i would want dream to leave
|
user @username9
of course you would, tommy

sapnap @sapnapalt
this is not a banger tweet
|
belle @jinglebelle
but i'll miss him
|
sapnap @sapnapalt
he's got another week, go
hang out instead of scrolling
through twitter
|
belle @jinglebelle
he fell asleep while we were
watching corpse bride
|
sapnap @sapnapalt
that's supposed to be the
movie we were going to
watch together! :(
|
belle @jinglebelle
i'll watch it again with you
don't worry! <3
|
sapnap @sapnapalt
okay, can't wait! netflix
party? <3
|
belle @jinglebelle
yes! message me when ur
free
|
george @georgenotfound
this could have been a
private message

user @username5
are they dating? /gen
|
user @username6
they haven't said anything
about it so we don't know! :)

authors note
idk what to say today so,
opinions on ice skating?

i hope you're doing well,
once again i made a discord
server if you wanna join! the
links in my bio.

i also have another fanfic going
on at the moment called streamer
boy, it's a georgenotfound fanfic
and you can find it on my profile!

as always i hope you're taking care
of yourself, i love you! <3