19

"i think you're breaking my hand." george laughed while belle squeezed his hand, scared of the turbulence.
"sorry." she mumbled letting go of his hand.
"it's fine, don't worry about it." he smiled, holding his hand out for her to grab again.
"imagine george being nice." she joked.
"tell anyone and you're dead." he chuckled.

apart from the turbulence here and there the flight was fine, george and belle got to know each other
on a little more personal level and got to fan girl about how excited they were to be going to florida.

"so are you happy you're getting to meet dream?" george asked.
"and sapnap." belle added, "i am, are you?"
"and sapnap of course, but i want to know how you feel about dream." he said, playfully nudging her.
"alex asked the same thing." she rolled her eyes. "yeah i'm excited."
"you like him don't you?" he wiggled his eyebrows.
"he's your boyfriend." belle jokingly scoffed.
"my minecraft boyfriend, he can be your real one." he winked.
"yeah yeah okay, i've already gotten this all from alex." she sighed.
"speaking of, how are they?" george asked.
"why do you like them?" she nudged him.
"shut up." he hit her arm away, "just like you know with the breakup and everything."
"they're alright, they're taking it better than i thought the would to be honest." she shrugged.
"that's good." george smiled.

~~~~

finally getting of the plane the pair made their way through the airport and were greeted by a huge line, there goes the next hour of their lives.

(you know the thing when you fly internationally and you need to get checked or something??)

...

hey i know it's late andyou'll already be on the plane but have a safe flight! i can't wait tosee you :)

you'll already be on the
plane but have a safe
flight! i can't wait to
see you :)

just landed, flight was good!
we're in a huge queue so
we will be a little bit <3

...

eventually the got through the security and got their bags from baggage claim, sapnap was already with dream outside the airport, now they just had to find them.

"look over there!" george pointed to sapnap and a tall blonde guy, a really really really attractive blonde guy.
"guys!" he said loudly as we got closer, the two turning to face us.
"george, belle!" sapnap waved, pulling in george for a hug, then belle.
"hey mamas." belle teased.
"shut up." he jokingly scoffed.
"belle!" dream smiled, giving her a hug.
"clay!" she smiled back, "hugging me before your boyfriend?"
"shut up." he chuckled.
"i swear she kept talking about us being together on the plane." george flicked her jokingly.
"mhm." she hummed.
dream and george hugged before they all got into dreams car.
"shotgun!" belle beamed, pushing sapnap out the way.
"not fair." he complained.
"life's not fair, cowboy."