Chapter 14

New part ladies and gents! Sorry it took so long! I'm back in the game and will be updating at least once every two weeks! Hope you like it! Leave me feedback...or else :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We just messed around in the water for a little while before walking back up to the towels. We sat down together and I was leaning back, he wrapped his arm around my waist so I ended up laying on his shoulder. I looked up over my shoulder at him questioningly.

He smiled at me and pulled me closer to him. He pressed his lips to my hair and murmured, “Just relax.”

We sat there on the sand for a few more minutes, watching the water and listening to everyone else mess around in the sand. “hey guys,” a voice said as he walked over to us.

I looked up over James’ shoulder and saw Andy and Juliet walking towards us. Lovely. I snuggled deeper into James and tried to ignore our new guests, but of course they sat down right next to us. Juliet smiled at me. “Hey Lzzy.”

I forced a smile back. “Hey Juliet.”

“Hey I’m gonna go get some ice cream for everybody. Someone wanna come help me carry it all?” Jayy asked grinning.

Juliet jumped up. “I will. I get weird flavors and that sounds really good.”

Once they walked off, the vibe turned really awkward. I could feel Andy glaring at us so I turned around to look at him. “What Andy?”

“What’s going on with you two? Lzzy I thought you liked me,” he said sounding harsh and hurt at the same time.

I scoffed. “I did. Not anymore. And I don’t see how it’s any of your business.”

“You had your chance mate, and you blew it,” James said tightening his arms around me.

“Back off Cassells,” Andy growled.

“No, you have a girl. You didn’t want Lzzy. I do. And I know how lucky I am,” he said before kissing the side of my head. “I wont be a dumbass like you and hurt her.”

Before anything else could happen Juliet and Jayy walked back over with the ice cream. Jayy noticed the tension and shot me a questioning look. I just shook my head and snuggled into james. A little while later juliet’s phone rang. she talked on it for a little while before looking at all of us sadly. “I have to go. Andy you can stay here, I just have to go talk to tommy about something. Bye guys!”

She left and Andy went back to glaring at me and james. I turned around again. “Andy, you have Juliet. Okay? You chose her over me. james didn’t.”

“Look, I’m sorry Lzzy,” he said sighing.

“dude, you lost your chance,” James said tightening his arms around me. “You played her. And cheated on Juliet.”

“Stay out of this James. Lzzy, can I talk to you alone?

I looked back at James. He nodded slightly. With a sigh, I stood up and followed Andy off to the side. “I really hope you have a good reason for doing this.”

He sighed. “I’m sorry. I’m breaking up with Juliet.”

I crossed my arms. “Why?”

“Because I don’t love her anymore. Not since the tour.”

“Good for you. Hope you find someone,” I said. I turned to walk away but he grabbed my arm. I looked at him. “What?”

“I love someone else,” he said softly. His eyes were pleading. “I love you Lzzy. Please, give me another chance.”

I looked back at James but Andy grabbed my chin his his fingers gently. “Wait, just wait Andy. I have James now.”

“James won’t stay loyal to you. He didn’t stay faithful to Brandi, what makes you think he’s gonna do it for you?”

I sighed. “At least he didn’t lie to me.”

“Please. Are you dating him?”

I shook my head. “Right now, we’re just talking.”

He nodded. “Let me talk to him. Please? I’m gonna fix this baby.”

“What if I don’t want you to?” I asked, raising my eyebrow.

“I guess we’ll find out in a bit. Send James over here please,” he said kissing my forehead.

I sighed and walked back over to james. He sat up and looked at me. “What happened?”

I jerked my head over at Andy. “He wants to talk to you.”

“Alright, I’ll be right back.” He stood up and leaned down, kissing me gently on the lips.

I smiled as he walked away.

Ashley came over and sat down with me. “So what’s goin’ on?”

I sighed. “No clue. Andy says he’s gonna try again to fix this. James is just so sweet. But Andy lied to me and I know james will cheat on me. I don’t know what to do.”

He rubbed my back. “I’m sorry.”

I rested my chin on my knees. “What if I turn into a nun?”

He started laughing and kissed my forehead. “You’re fine. Wanna go get some drinks with me and Chuppy?”

I nodded, looking back over at the guys. They were still deep in conversation. I stood up and dusted my butt off. “Yeah, let’s go.”

We told everyone where we were going before packing up and going to my house. We all changed and I drove us to the bar. Ashley and CC slung their arms around my shoulders. “Ready for some fun babydoll?”

I sighed. “As ready as I’ll ever be.”