Chapter 11

Hey guys :) Sorry i took so long to write this, i wanted to make it extra good for you guys. And to anyone who's been on twitter when the new Kerrang! came out...can i say something? I love Black Veil Brides (obviously or i wouldnt be writing this) but i really do NOT understand why you would talk shit about a band if you dont like them. if you dont like them then dont listen to them..... is that not common sense? and the BVB Army isnt really helping. some of us are fighting with the haters. just let them have their opinions and ignore them. we know how awesome our boys are <3 well goodness that was a long note. you're all probably going "wow i'm reading a crazy womans story" so i'll just leave you to the story :)

oh a btw i will be introducing some other bands into this story....so if you are a botdf or aa hater for some crazy reason i suggest you stop reading <3 muah! xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, while the guys were practicing, I snuck out to the store across the street and bought three bottles of bleach and two boxes of blonde hair dye. I went back to the bathroom at the arena and started bleaching my hair, which had grown out to the top of my jeans. About two hours later I had finally finished my hair. It was long and gorgeously blonde. Perfect.

“Lzzy!” I heard Nikki yell.

“Coming!” I yelled back. I tossed everything in the trash and walked back out onto the stage.

“Like the hair honey,” Tommy said ruffling it.

I swatted his hand away and smoothed my hair down. “Hey now.”

“Come on, we’ve gotta pack up then we’re headed home,” Nikki said swinging his arm over my shoulders.

“Yay!” I squealed hugging him. don’t get me wrong, I love touring with my dad but I really missed home.

Ten hours later we landed in LA. When we got back to our house I took my bags upstairs and fell onto my bed without even taking my shoes off. And I fell asleep instantly. When I woke up a few hours later I looked at my phone and saw it was 8 in the morning. I groaned and sat up.

After unpacking, I took a very long shower and got dressed in a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a homemade Motley Crüe tank top. I slipped my feet into my shoes and started doing my makeup. Almost as soon as I got done my phone started ringing.

“Hello?”

“Lzzy! What’s up baby?” ashley’s voice rang out.

I laughed. “Hey Ash. And I just got home.”

“Nice. Wanna meet up for lunch with me and CC?”

“Sure, got nothin’ else to do,” I said shrugging.

“Okay, we’ll meet you at Denny’s in half an hour,” he said happily. I could hear the smile in his voice.

“See you then,” I said smiling as well. I hung up and went back to my hair. It had dried naturally in soft waves. I tilted my head to the side as I studied my reflection. My hair had never been naturally curly before, but I liked it. I finished getting ready and left nikki a note before catching a cab downtown.

I got to the Denny’s and saw Ash and CC leaning up against his car. I walked up behind Ash and wrapped my hands around his neck and put my hands over his eyes. “Guess who.”

“Lzzy!” he exclaimed. He pulled out of my grip and turned around. “You went blonde! When did this happen?”

“Uh two days ago. I needed something different,” I said smiling. CC walked over and hugged me as well.