Chapter 2

Hey guys! New part up already :) just couldn't resist. i will post a picture of what Lzzy looks like on the first chapter so go back and check it out. If for some reason you can't see it, it's Leda Muir (Leda Monsterbunny) when she had her pink hair.

Vote? comment? Fan?

Much Love <3

Jeska

I woke up the next morning and looked at my clock. It was 6 in the morning. I sighed, knowing it would be time to leave soon. I got up and went into my closet. I got dressed in a pair of ripped up black skinny jeans and a cut up Crüe t-shirt. I straightened my hair and razored a few of the layers to make them fall just the right way. For my makeup I put on black eye shadow, black eyeliner, pale face and put concealer on my lips. I shoved my feet into my beat up black cowboy boots and walked down to the kitchen.

I put on coffee immediately, knowing Nikki would be up soon. I made pancakes and bacon. As soon as I put them on the table, Nikki came stumbling down the stairs. After we ate breakfast I did the dishes while my dad got ready. Finally, we drove to his studio and there was already a large black SUV in the parking lot.

We got out and the people in the SUV opened the doors. It was the guys from BVB. I sighed and slipped my fingers through my dad’s. He squeezed them tightly and pulled me to his side.

The guys had their gazes locked on me as we walked up. “Hey guys,” Nikki said smiling. “You all ready?”

Andy jerked his head at me. “Why is she here again?”

Nikki sighed. “Guys, quit being so hostile towards Lzzy. She’s my daughter. She works with me, she comes to practice with me and she’ll be coming on tour with me.”

“So she’s a daddy’s girl?” Ashley asked smirking.

“No I’m Nikki’s girl. My dad isn’t around,” I said before tearing out of Nikki’s grip and storming into the studio. Thank god I had a key and didn’t have to wait for them.

I was in the shooting room when they all walked in. Nikki jerked his head towards his office. “Lzzy, can I talk to you for a minute?”

I followed him into the office and sat down on top of the desk. “What Dad?”

“What was that little outburst about? Do you not think of me as your dad?” he asked with a sad look on his face.

“Of course I think of you as my dad. I just miss my real dad sometimes. And those assholes just make me so mad. They think they’re so much better than me and I’m tired of it. I’m just as good as them and I could play bass better than Ashley could any day of the week.”

“I know sweetie. How about when we get done here we go see your parents?” he suggested, taking my hand.

I gave him a small smile. “Sure. So I’m taking pictures for you today I guess.”

“Yes, and you’ll be doing makeup and hair,” he said, pulling me off the desk.

We walked back out into the shoot room and the rest of the Crüe guys were there too. I grabbed my two chrome and black makeup cases and set them up on a table. I grabbed my hair bag and set that up next to the two cases.