Chapter 5

Guess you guys get to profit from my boredom. Here's the next part. Oh and i promise it will get better eventually, just bear with me for a bit longer. I do not upload on Friday's so the next part should be up sometime Saturday morning. Hope you all like it!

Vote? Fan? Comment?

Much Love <3

Jeska

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?" I asked, my voice was sleepy. But so was I.

"Aww is someone tired," he cooed. He reached out to pinch my cheeks but I smacked his hand away. He pushed past me and walked in the room. "Is Ashley up yet?"

"Obviously not. If he was, his ass would be answering the door. Why are you up so early?" I asked searching through my bag for something to wear.

"We're all going out. Nikki called me and asked if I would wake you up. Then we have practice later," he said with a shrug. He walked over and grabbed a random shirt out of my bag and handed it to me.

I unfolded it and saw it was a black tank top with lyrics in different colors all over it. Nikki had made it for me a few years ago. I looked up at him. "Thanks."

"No problem. So why did you run off last night?" he asked as I pulled a pair of jeans and my leather jacket out of my bag.

I froze. "Uhh, I don't know?" I said, very unconvincingly.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Seriously?"

I sighed heavily. "A promise I made to myself after my parents died."

"What was the promise?" he asked walking over closer to me. He had me trapped between him and the wall. Lovely.

"I...I don't want to talk about. It was bad enough when Ashley made me tell him. I don't want to say it again," I said looking down at my feet.

"Ash knows?"

"Yeah. He made me tell him." I said. I really needed to get dressed. I pulled off my shorts and tank top I slept in and started to get dressed.

Andy grabbed my wrist. "Why did you just do that?"

"Do what? Get dressed?" I asked confused.

His eyes trailed over my body and suddenly his lips were on mine. I dropped my jeans and ran my hands up his chest and tangled them into his hair. His hands grabbed my waist. His tongue traced my lip and I opened my mouth eagerly. His hands slid down to my ass and started massaging my ass. When we both decided we needed to breathe, his lips started trailing down my neck. His tongue flitted across the hot skin of my neck. Damn, what am I doing? I put my hands on his stomach and pushed him gently.

He backed away and looked at me curiously. "What did I do?"

I felt the tears building in my eyes. As much as I wanted to deny it, I knew I was beginning to fall for Andy. Just his cocky ass personality, his sweetness when it suited him, and the way he could make me feel by just walking in the room. I knew I was a goner.

"Nothing. I can't do this. I'm sorry," I said quietly. My voice was choked by tears and you could tell. I bent down and grabbed my jeans, pulling them on quickly. I pulled my tank top over my head. When I opened my eyes Andy grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him.

"Tell me what's wrong. Please?"

I shook my head and pulled out of his grip. "Not right now. Can you wake up Ashley? I need to go put my makeup on."

"No you don't. You don't need makeup Lzzy."

I didn't reply. I just grabbed my makeup bag and pushed past him gently. I walked in the bathroom and closed the door behind me. My eyes were red and my face splotchy. God I looked horrible. I splashed water on my face. After I wiped my face off I started my makeup. I always kept it simple. Foundation, concealer, eyeliner and mascara. Occasionally I would put on eye shadow, but only for fancy events.

I ran my fingers through my hair, glad that I didn't have to straighten it again. I opened the door and saw that Ashley was up and Andy was sitting at the table while Ash got dressed. They both looked over as I walked out of the bathroom.

Andy stood up and pulled me into his arms tightly. "You deserve to be happy. Let me make you happy," he whispered in my ear.

I bit my lip to keep from crying. "I...I can't Andy. Not right now at least. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. But I will get you to be mine by the end of the tour." He pulled away and kissed my forehead before turning and walking out of the room.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and stared at my hands. I'm a terrible daughter. Hell, I couldn't even keep the promise to my dad. I didn't want to fall for anyone then be hurt like he did. And if I knew one thing, it was that rockstars don't do serious relationships. Except in certain circumstances. I wouldn't let myself get hurt.

Someone slung and arm over my shoulder and pulled me close. I looked up and saw Ashley. "Hey. Did you tell Andy?"

He nodded. "Yeah, and Lzzy, you need to make yourself happy."

"I don't want to get hurt," I whispered.

"How will you get hurt?"

"All rockstars are the same. They see a girl they think is hot, they fuck her, and then they leave. Trust me, I know. I grew up on a tour bus. I don't do little silly relationships. If I ever get a boyfriend, it'll be because I already love him."

"Not all of us are like that. Take Jinxx for example. He's fucking engaged! I'll admit I'm like that. But if I find the girl I would definitely settle down with her. We aren't all assholes Lzzy."

"I don't know Ash. I don't want to break the promise I made my real dad. And if I do, I don't want it to be for nothing."

"How will you ever know if you don't take a risk?"

I didn't have an answer for that. He stood up and pulled me up with him. He grabbed the room key and put it in his pocket. "Get your bass. You're gonna be playin' with us today."

"What?" I asked looking at him.

He smirked at me. "You're gonna be playin' with us. Now hurry up."

I grabbed my bass and my guitar and followed Ashley out of the room. Nikki met up with us on the way downstairs. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. "Hey sweetie. Did you sleep good?"

"Yeah, did you?" I asked as we got in the car.

"Yeah. Did Purdy bother you?" he asked shooting a glance over the backseat at Ashley, who was sitting with Andy and CC.

I laughed. "No daddy. He didn't bother me at all."

"Good."

"Hey!" Ashley complained. "I'm not that bad!"

"Just stay away from my daughter. Warning goes for all of you. I will castrate you if you even think about it," Nikki warned.

I looked over my shoulder at the guys. Andy looked nervous and was fidgeting in his seat. Ashley slammed an elbow into Andy's side. He looked up and smiled hesitantly at me. I smiled back genuinely. I was gonna take Ashley's advice.