Chapter 3

Hey guys! New part up for you! i stayed up til 2:30 writing this so I'm sorry if it's crappy. Hope you all are enjoying the story...i would love to hear from some of you guys.

Vote? Comment? Fan?

Much Love <3

Jeska

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We, uhh, we wanted to see where your dad was," Jinxx mumbled.

I glared at them. This was my place. The place I could go to get away from all the shit. "Well now you do. If you'll excuse me, I have to go now." I started to walk past them but Ashley grabbed my arm. "What?"

"We heard what you said," Andy said looking at me.

I just shrugged. "Am I supposed to care?"

"You think we hate you?"

I yanked my arm out of Ashley's grip. "I don't think that. I know that."

I stalked off back to the car and climbed in the car. Nikki looked at me and didn't say anything. He drove us back to the house and we walked inside. "Lzzy, start packing. We get on our flight tomorrow at 5. Make sure you get some sleep too baby girl."

"I will Daddy. Good night," I said smiling. I went up to my room and packed everything up. All my clothes, shoes, makeup, hair stuff. It all fit neatly into two suitcases. Which would probably be much less than what everyone else would be bringing. I laid out a plain black t-shirt and jean shorts with a pair of DC's and climbed into bed to get some sleep.

I woke up the next morning to Nikki shaking me. I groaned and opened my eyes. He smiled at me. "Come on honey. Time to go."

I got up and pulled on my clothes before scraping my hair up in a sloppy bun. I didn't put any makeup on. One because I was too tired to care, two because even if I wanted to put it on it was all packed up in my bag. I grabbed my bags and hauled them downstairs to the taxi that was waiting.

Once we got to the airport I grabbed my small string backpack from Nikki and threw some magazines, my iPod and my notebook in it. We got through security and the other Crüe guys and the BVB guys were sitting there. I kept my head up as I walked past all of them and sat down next to Tommy.

The boarding call came over the intercom and we got on the plane. And just my luck, I was stuck between Andy and Ashley. Jinxx, Jake and CC were sitting in the row in front of us. It was awful waiting for the plane to take off. Andy and Ashley were blatantly staring at me.

Eventually I got sick of it. I turned and looked at Andy. "Can I help you?"

"You look different," he said looking at me.

"Well it is 6 in the fucking morning. Sorry I didn't have time to look fucking perfect. If you don't like it then don't fucking look at me," I snapped.

"It's a good different," Ashley piped up.

The plane took off. Finally. I leaned my head back against my seat and shoved my headphones in. a few hours later I got bored so I pulled one of my magazines out of my backpack. As I was flipping through it Andy leaned over and yanked my headphones out.

"What the fuck do you want?" I hissed at him.

"Do you have another magazine?"

I tossed the one I was reading at his chest and reached in my bag and pulled my notebook out. "Here, read that one. I'm gonna write for a while anyways."