Chapter 8

Hey guys! New part up. Sorry it took so long, I've been really stressed. I promise it won't happen again :) I would really like if you guys would comment and let me know what you want to happen in the story.... Feedback would be lovely. Thanks for reading and I'll quit my rambling now and let you get to the story

Vote? Comment? Fan?

Much Love <3

Jeska

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Mick and Nikki woke up they just thought I had gotten up early. I took a quick shower and straightened my hair. After I got dressed in a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a red tank top and my leather jacket, I did my makeup so it was perfect. I slid into my black converse, grabbed my bags and followed everyone out to the bus. We were on our way to the next venue.

The whole day I was living on Monster, Amp, Rock Star, Redbull and any other energy drink I could get my hands on. When we finally got there Nikki woke up and looked at me. “Lzzy why aren’t you asleep? You’re gonna need your rest.”

I shrugged. “Can’t sleep. Besides, we’re almost there. No point in going to sleep now.”

“Good point. Well wake me up when we get there.”

I told him I would and watched as he fell back to sleep. I never could figure out how he fell asleep so quickly. We got to the hotel and met in the lobby to get our room assignments.

“Rooms are the same as last time.”

Wonderful. But I knew I wouldn’t be staying with Ashley anyways. I followed Nikki up to his room and he looked at me apologetically. “Honey, there’s not enough room. You’re gonna have to stay with Ashley.”

“What?! No I don’t need a bed, I’ll sleep on the floor,” I said frantically. I didn’t care where I slept but I knew it wouldn’t be near Ashley or Andy.

“Please? Three nights. That’s all.”

I groaned and let my head fall back. “God this is gonna suck.”

“Sorry honey.”

“It’s fine,” I grumbled as I made me way towards Ashley’s room.

He smirked when he opened the door for me. “Hey…roomie.”

“Fuck off Purdy. Don’t talk to me and I won’t talk to you. Deal?” I said bluntly, putting my stuff down in the closet floor.

“Hey I know you’re still mad but can we just talk about this?”

“What’s there to talk about? You fucking set me up to get my heart broke! You knew this would happen!” I screamed at him.

He just looked down. After a few seconds he finally looked at me. “I’m sorry. Seriously. Andy asked me if I could help him. To hide you from Juliet and Juliet from you. He’s like my brother; I couldn’t let him down.”

“But you knew it was wrong,” I said in my normal voice.

“Yeah.”

“So why did you do it? You knew about my promise. I broke it for some fucking cheating asshole. And you fucking let me.” I got up and grabbed my guitar before sitting down in the closet and closing the door behind me. and I spent all night up playing again. Around 5 in the morning my hands started shaking and I realized all I’d had in the past two days has been energy drinks. Oh well.

When we got to the venue to practice I found a little corner to hide in and sat there playing my guitar. Eventually Nikki found me and sat down next to me. “What’s wrong squirt?”

I shrugged. “Nothin’ I’m fine. Just couldn’t sleep last night.”

“You didn’t sleep the night before last either. I heard you up playing. Lzzy what’s going on?”

“I broke my promise for some cheating asshole. I thought he respected women more then that. And Ashley encouraged it. Hell he fucking helped him pull it off. Ashley knew it would break my heart but he did it anyways.”

“I know it hurts sweetie. But you need to be happy and find someone who can make you happy and respect you. It’ll get better and all of us are here for you. You know that,” he said rubbing my back.

“Thanks dad. Don’t you have to go practice?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

He laughed. “That’s why I’m here. I want you to play a song with us.”

“Nah dad, I think I’m gonna sit this one out I think.”

“Aww okay. Well you hang out here and I’ll come get you when we’re leaving,” he said. He kissed my forehead and stood up, then I was left alone again.

But not for long.

“Hey Lzzy, can I talk to you?”

I looked up and Andy was standing there. “No. Fuck off and leave me alone.”

“Don’t be like that. Please just talk to me,” he pleaded.

“What part of fuck off do you not understand?” I asked angrily.

“Juliet found out I cheated on her and broke up with me,” he blurted out.

I couldn’t help but laugh. “So what, I’m the backup plan? No thanks.”

“Please…”

“I’m going to say this one more time before I get really pissed. Leave. Me. The. Fuck. Alone.”

“Please just listen to me.”

I set my guitar down and stood up, walking over to stand in front of him. “Look here Mr. Rockstar. I haven’t slept for the past three days. Now I’m sorry you can’t get every single girl you meet to fall all over you, but I will not be that ‘other girl’. And I will not be your backup plan. Now leave me alone before I make sure you will never have kids again.”

That seemed to do the trick. He walked away and I sat back down, leaning my head up against the wall. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew, Nikki was shaking me. “Come on honey. Show’s over.”

I got up and followed them back to the hotel in a daze. I got to my room and fell into bed without even bothering to change. And I finally got some sleep. Until the next morning when my phone started going off.