Chapter 13

Sorry for the wait! School has been absolutely crazy. i dont know how often i'll be able to update but i promise i havent given up on this story! This part is really short, i know, but i wanted to give you guys something to make up for my absense. i promise the next part will be longer. Probably expect an upload in two weeks or so, maybe sooner. Thanks for the support and for the comments on the last part. definitely taking your thoughts into consideration :)

vote, comment, fan

Much Love <3

Jeska

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh, well is it okay if I have Ashley come pick you up then?”

I smiled. “Sure no problem. Well I gotta go to work. I’ll see you later.”

“Bye Lzzy.”

I hung up and rolled my eyes. This was not gonna end well. It would probably turn out just like it had with Andy. Shaking my head, I got in my car and drove to the studio where I went into the office and started helping Sara. Around 12 the doors opened and Ashley, Jayy, and CC walked in.

“You three again?” Sara asked. “Lzzy you really need to find another place to meet your friends.”

“Relax momma. They’re just picking me up for lunch. I’ll be back in about two hours,” I said kissing her on the cheek before grabbing them and pulling them out of the building. When we got to the parking lot, I turned to them. “No more walking into the building. It pisses Sara off. Just text me next time.”

“Okay, so I hope you don’t mind but we’re going out to lunch with you and James. Well so are Ben and Danny,” Ashley said as we got in the car.

“No, that’s no problem at all,” I said sarcastically. “Why don’t we just all go get drunk together again like last night?”

“Because it’s lunch time and we have to drive you back,” Ashley said seriously.

“Dude, it’s called sarcasm. Where are we going to lunch?”

“You’ll just have to wait and see.”

When we got to the restaurant I followed the boys inside to a table where James, Ben and Danny were sitting. They already had drinks in front of them and they were already half empty. I smiled at them as I sat down between Ashley and James. “Hey guys.”

“Hey Lzzy,” James said smiling.

“So what’s up?”

He grinned at Danny and Ben before turning back to me. “We have a surprise for you. do you have to go back to work after this?”

“I don’t think so. Nikki didn’t have any appointments today. Why?”

“you’ll see. Let’s just enjoy lunch.”

I rolled my eyes. “Okay whatever. So why did you have the boys kidnap me?”

“Because I wanted to spend time with you.”

“Aww,” I cooed, teasing him because his cheeks were faintly pink.

“Aww is Jamesy boy blushing?” Danny asked.

“Shut it Danny,” he grumbled. “Can we just eat now?”

After lunch Ashley convinced us all to go to the beach with him. we were in the parking lot by Ashley’s car being probably very weird. “So I need to go by my house and change if we’re going to the beach.”

“Okay, we’ll all just go to your house then,” Ashley said smirking.

I rolled my eyes. “Oh lovely.”

“Come on you know you love it,” Jayy said making kissy noises.

I flipped them off. “Let’s get this over with.”

Eventually we got to my house and the guys all congregated around my door. CC banged on the door. “I want to go inside! Can we come inside pleaseeeeeeee Lzzy?”

“Fine,” I said sighing. I opened the door and stepped back. They all ran inside and I walked past them and went up to my room. After making sure I locked the door, I grabbed my black bikini and went into the bathroom to change. I pulled on an oversized t-shirt and walked out to find my door opened and all the guys in various places around my room. I groaned and shoved my clothes in the hamper. “What part of a shut door just invites you on in. this is my room.”

“Oh get over it,” Ashley said smirking. “ready?”

I sighed. “I guess.”

About half an hour later we finally made it to the beach. We found a spot that wasn’t very crowded and spread out the towels. I had just taken my shoes off when James picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. “Hold on love!”

“Wait!” I squealed, trying to hold myself up by gripping his hips. “Let me take the t-shirt off so I have something dry to wear later.”

He set me down, but kept a hand on my waist. “allow me,” he said smirking before pulling the t-shirt off me and throwing it behind him. his eyes ran over my body appreciatively before he picked me back up.