Chapter 12

When we got to the bar Ashley and CC walked off and Jayy wrapped his arm around my waist and led us over to the bar. “So you have a girlfriend now Jayybear?”

He grinned and it was obvious he was in love. “Yeah, we’ve been together for almost two years.”

I slapped his arm. “And you’re just now telling me this? What happened to best friends?”

He tapped my lower lip. “It’s not like you called me either. So what’s going on with you and Ashley?”

“Absolutely nothing. He’s just a good friend,” I said rolling my eyes at his response.

“Well what’s going on with your love life?” he asked playing with my hair.

I scoffed. “What love life? I thought I had someone but turns out he had a girlfriend.”

“Andy?”

“Yeah. But I’m over it now. Juliet’s a really nice girl and I’m happy for them.”

“You need a boyfriend Bunny,” he said using his nickname for me.

“No I don’t. I’ve made it this long without one, I can make it a little longer.”

AS usual, he ignored my response. “What about Ashley or CC? They’re both nice guys.”

“They’re also man whores. Come on, just leave it Jayybear,” I said tugging at his arm.

He rested his hand on my thigh and looked down. “You finally got the tattoo! Bitch when were you planning on telling me?”

I laughed and moved his hand off the tattoo onto my knee. “I just got it today dummy. And I don’t think your girlfriend would appreciate you having your hands all over me.”

He laughed this time. “That’s a good one Bunny. Evan knows you’re my bestie and she knows I love her with all my heart and that I would never cheat on her.”

“I’m glad you found someone Jayybear,” I said smiling at him.

“Yep! Now it’s your turn!”

I groaned and let my head fall back. “God you’re relentless. Just give it a rest already.”

He went to answer but a group of guys walked up with Ashley and CC. “Lzzy this is James, Ben, Cameron, Sam and Danny. Guys this is Lzzy Sixx.”

One of them laughed. “Nikki Sixx rip off?”

I glared. “No, Nikki Sixx’s daughter.”

They stopped laughing. The one who laughed held his hand out. “Nice to meet you. I’m James.”