Chapter 4

Not gonna bother you guys with a long note... enjoy

I made sure the towel was wrapped tightly, very tightly, around my body before I stepped out of the bathroom. Andy and Ashley were lying on the bed with all of my clothes between them. Andy smirked. “Nice outfit Lzzy.”

“Give me my fucking clothes,” I growled walking closer to them.

“Come get them,” he teased. Ashley got up and said he was getting in the shower before he disappeared into the bathroom.

I walked over so I was at the foot of the bed. “Give me my clothes.”

He leaned up and got on his knees so his face was close to mine. “Make. Me.”

I sighed and lunged for my clothes, but Andy grabbed my waist and flipped me over so he was lying on top of me. He straddled my hips and held my wrists above my head. “Andy get the fuck off of me.”

He bent his head down and pressed his lips to my ear. “Hmm, I don’t think I will.”

Before I could reply, his lips were on my neck. I let out an involuntary gasp when he hit the spot where my neck connected to my shoulder. He pulled back and smirked at me before lowering his head again. This time though, he covered my lips with his. I turned my head trying to get away from him but he moved so he was holding my hands in one of his. He trailed his free hand down my side to the back of my knee.

“Every time you try to get away, my hand will move higher up,” he said. His breath fanned across my face and I fought the urge to kiss him myself. I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction.

“Fuck you,” I said through gritted teeth. I squirmed under him, trying to get free. His hand slid up the back of my thigh slowly until it got to the edge of the towel. “Move your god damn hand.”

“Nope, I told you what would happen,” he said smiling. He pressed his lips back to mine. I tried to get away but his hand grabbed my ass and squeezed, effectively cutting off all coherent thoughts. I started kissing him back.

His tongue trailed over my bottom lip and bit down gently, causing me to gasp against his mouth. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and it tangled with mine. Slowly, he let my hands go to slide his other hand under my towel to grab my ass as well. My fingers tangled in his hair, pulling him closer to me. He broke away from my lips, trailing his kisses down my neck and over my collarbone. He got to the edge of the towel and pulled at it teasingly with his teeth. I realized what was happening and pushed him away. He rolled off without a struggle. I grabbed my clothes off the bed and ran into the closet, closing the door behind me.

I slid down against the wall. What the fuck just happened? After taking a few minutes to get myself together, I stood up and pulled the towel off. I quickly got dressed and ran a hand through my damp hair. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Andy was gone but Ashley was sitting on the bed reading a magazine. He looked up when I walked over.

“Where did Andy go?” I asked.

“He told me what happened then he said he was going back to his room. I thought you said you wouldn’t go near either of us if your life depended on it?” he asked with a smirk on his face.

“Please just shut the fuck up. I don’t know what the fuck just happened,” I said running a hand through my hair again. He put the magazine down and patted the spot next to him on the bed.

Cautiously I sat down next to him. “Lzzy, what happened was Andy telling you that he likes you. The thing on the plane was to get you mad. That’s all. And about what Andy did, I think it was genius.”

I slapped him on the chest. I ran both hands through my hair and pulled my knees up to my chest. “God, what have I done?”

“What do you mean? Do you regret making out with Andy?”

“No of course not. But I’m just so fucking confused.”

“What’s there to be confused about?”

“I promised my parents I would never let myself fall for someone,” I said quietly.

“Why?” he asked looking at me shocked.

“Because that’s how my parents died. My dad loved my mom to death. But she was cheating on him. He found out and confronted them. My mom’s lover shot them both. Then he ran. I promised them I would never let myself fall in love. Because all it causes is pain.”

Ashley didn’t say anything. He just pulled me into his arms as I started to cry. “Shh Lzzy, it’s okay. Andy would never do that to you. And it was just a kiss. That doesn’t mean you two are gonna go off and fall in love and get married or some shit. You can let yourself like someone.”

“But what if I fall in love with him? What happens then when he doesn’t love me back and leaves? I haven’t had a boyfriend…ever.”

“What? How old were you when your parents died?” he asked shocked.

“13.”

“How did you end up living with Nikki?”

“My dad was really good friends with his assistant Sara. When they died the state was going to put me in foster care unless someone took guardianship of me. Sara couldn’t, but she convinced Nikki to. And I’ve been with him ever since. I graduated high school early and finished college two years ago with a degree in graphic design and photography. I’ve been helping Nikki since I was 14. I went on tours with him and him and the guys raised me. They’re the only real family I know.”

“I’m sorry we were so mean to you.”

“Yeah, why were you guys so mean?”

“At first we just didn’t expect Nikki to bring his daughter. Then it was because we were just trying to get a rise out of you. And you didn’t really care that we were famous. You treated us like any other asshole that pissed you off. Then we did it just to be funny.”

“Well I fight back,” I said with a smirk.

“Yeah I know. So what are you gonna do about Andy?”

The smile fell off my face. “I don’t have a fucking clue.”

“Lzzy, I’m sure your parents would have wanted to you be happy. If it helps, talk to Nikki about it and let him help you through it. If you don’t want to do that, talk to Jinxx. He’s awesome with helping you figure shit out.”

“Thanks Ashley,” I said with a smile. I genuinely meant it.

“Anytime. Now get the fuck off my bed and go to sleep,” he said shoving me.

I climbed under my blankets and slowly fell asleep. I woke up the next morning to someone banging on the door. I groaned and rolled over. Ashley was still knocked out. I got up and ran a hand through my hair before swinging the door open. I winced at the bright light coming from the hallway. Then I noticed who was standing there with a cocky smirk on his face. Andy. Perfect.