Chapter 6

New part my lovelies!!! Please don't hate me! i promise it will get better! Anywayssss............. Enjoy!

Vote? Comment? Fan?

Much Love <3

Jeska

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got to the arena and dropped off all of our stuff. Then we climbed back in the cars. Vince and Tommy were going out to find a bar. So Nikki and Mick were stuck with all of us. I was sitting between Andy and Ashley. Jake, Jinxx, and CC were sitting in the back.

We spent the rest of the day wondering around the city. Nikki never let me leave his side so I couldn’t talk to Andy or Ashley. We went to the arena to practice. I sat on the edge of the stage and watched everybody practice. And I never got to play. While Crue was finishing up their set, I got up and grabbed my guitar. I sat down cross-legged backstage and started playing my guitar and singing The Pretty Reckless’ song Make Me Wanna Die.

I heard footsteps behind me. I stopped playing and looked over my shoulder. Everyone was standing there staring at me. Nikki and Mick had obvious pride in their eyes. Tommy was smirking proudly. And Vince was smiling. The BVB guys were staring open-mouthed. I stood up and put my guitar back in its case. “Uh can I help you?”

Jinxx’s face broke into a smile. “Lzzy that was awesome!”

I felt my cheeks heat up. “Thanks.”

“Wow,” Ashley said.

Nikki walked over and hugged me. “Come on Lzzy, you’re gonna play a song with us. You can have bass and I’ll watch my baby girl make me proud.”

I followed the guys out on stage after grabbing my bass. It made me slightly nervous playing in front of everybody, but I knew I could do it. I knew all of Crue’s songs like the back of my hand. Vince smiled at me and said, “We’re gonna play Dr. Feelgood. That okay sweetie?”

I smiled, that song had a lot of bass in it. “Sounds good.”

After we got done playing Nikki ran on the stage and picked me up, spinning me around. Mick grabbed my bass out of my hand and I hugged Nikki back. When he sat me down he had a huge smile on his face. “That was amazing Lzzy. I’m so proud of you.”

“Well I had an amazing teacher,” I said bumping my shoulder into him. We turned around and walked back over to everybody.

“Can you play anything else?” Jinxx asked, hugging me.

I shrugged. “Drums a little bit and I can sing. I kinda learned by watching on drums. So I’m not as good on that as I am on guitar and bass.”

No one said anything.  “Well,” Nikki said, “let’s get back to the hotel and get some dinner and some sleep. We have a concert tomorrow night.”

We all got back in the car and when we got back to the hotel I grabbed my guitar and my bass and walked up to my room. Andy and Ashley were just walking into the room. Andy saw me and held the door.