Chapter 29

|Revised Chapter|

|Revised Chapter|

Scott's POV

"Are you not freaking out? I'm freaking out!" Stiles passed me back my stick and helmet. His whiskey brown eyes were wide with excitement.

I shrugged at him, not in the mood for the game. My gums aches and my fingers twitched, today was the full moon and my body could feel all of it. "What's the point? It's just a stupid title. You could practically smell the jealousy in there."

"Wait." Stiles put a hand to my chest, stopping us from further advancing onto the field. "You smell jealousy?"

"Yeah," I admit. "—it's like the full moon is turning everything up to ten."

Stiles let out a small noise of understanding. "Can you pick up on stuff like, I dunno desire."

"What do you mean by desire."

"Sexual desire," He responded while looking at Layla walk out of the girls locker room in spandex shorts and the schools maroon jersey, pads on her knees and elbows, a helmet, lacrosse stick and gloves.

"Sexual desire." I repeated.

"Yeah, sexual desire. Lust, passion, arousal," Rolling his tongue on the last word making me feel a bit uncomfortable.

"From Layla?"

"No, a general sense, can you determine sexual desire."

"From Layla to you?" I asked getting kind of bored of the situation.

Stiles caved, nodded furiously as he looked at Layla walking onto the field. "Yes, from Layla to me. Look, I need to know if I have a chance with this girl, okay? I've been obsessed with her since the third freaking grade. Now she's single and I need to know."

"Why don't you just ask her?" I started walking towards the field and he followed close behind. "You hang out with her anyway. It shouldn't be very hard to ask her if she likes you."

"Because I would like to save myself from utterly crushing humiliation. Thank you, Scott. Okay, so please, will you just go up and ask her if she likes me? See if her heartbeat rises, pheromones come out—"

"Alright."

"I love you! I love you."

We didn't play for long, but when Layla asked to use the bathroom, coach called a five minute break giving me the perfect opportunity to follow her inside. "Hey Layla!" I yelled from down the hall and she stopped and turned to look at me and I ran to catch up to her.

"Yeah? What's up?"

"Can we talk for a second?"

She looked back to see Danny waving at her to hurry up. "Make it quick."

"I just needed to ask you something," I pulled her into the dark office and shut the door, she perched herself on the desk.

She busied her hands by braiding her hair back, putting her long dark hair away from her face that was coated with a lift sheen of sweat from the drill we'd run over outside. "Fire away, Scooby."

"Do you know if Allison still likes me?"

Her brown eyes bored into mine. "Of course she still likes you. She's a angry that you left her at the school by herself, but she still likes you, Scooby."

"Really?"

"I don't think she could stop liking you, Scott. Just, give her some time."

The full moon was making me feel things I didn't like. Making me feel things that I couldn't control with a rational mind. "What about you and Jackson? Do you guys 'just need time'?"

Layla tensed and started grabbing her stuff to leave. I grabbed her wrist and held her back. "Ow, Scott. Let go you're hurting me." I gripped tighter and pulled her body to mine, kissing her for the briefest of moments.

She reeled her hand back, smacking me across the face and storming out.

I was walking to sit on the bleachers next to Stiles. "Hey, what happened?"

"What?"

"What do you mean, what? Did you ask her?"

My eyes searched across the field to find her, watching as she threw the lacrosse ball with as much force as she could and made it into the goal, Danny not having a chance to get the ball before it got caught into the net, scoring a point for herself. "Yeah, I asked her. She seems up for anything really."

"What's that mean?" Stiles wondered aloud, following me when I walked away from him. "Scott, what's that mean?"

-----------

I wanna just skip all this and be in season 2.

Love you guys!

Thanks for 16k!

Heart, Comment what you ship please!!

Suggestions are welcome. If I like it, I will give you a shoutout and stuff like that .