Chapter 33

| Revised Chapter |

| Revised Chapter |

3rd POV

Stiles eagerly walked to the table that Scott was sitting at, waiting for him. A green plastic tray slammed on the table beside him, snapping the werewolf out of his daze. "Did you get the necklace?"

"Not exactly."

"What happened?"

He let out a sad sigh, and glanced at Stiles from the corner of his eye. "She told me not to talk to her."
Stiles nervously took a large bite of the chicken tender that he'd gotten for lunch, letting it full his mouth so he wouldn't have to speak and give relationship advice; a topic he knew absolutely nothing about. "At all," Scott finished.

Stiles situated the chicken slice in the left side of his cheek, loosely resembling a chipmunk. "So, she's not giving you the neckl-"

"She's not giving me the necklace!"

"Did you find anything else out?" He urged, hoping for some good news.

"Just that I know nothing about girls, and that they're totally psychotic."

"Okay, I came up with a Plan B, just in case anything like this happened." The words came out muffled because of all of the food Stiles had stuffed in his mouth.

"What's plan B?"

Wasting no time with his response Stiles bluntly replied with: "Just steal the damn thing."

Ignoring his comment Scott changed the subject quickly, no longer wanting to think about Allison. "Can we at least try to get to Harris?"

"My dad put him on a twenty-four hour protective detail, the necklace is all we've got."

Scott glanced towards the door to see Jackson staring at him, his eyes were filled with so much evil that it made the hairs on the teen wolfs skin raise. I shifted uncomfortably, his stare reminding me that he knew about werewolves. "Stiles, he's staring at us."

Stiles was drinking out of his tiny water bottle, making him take longer to reply. He looked right at Jackson, to see him staring back. Glancing at Scott first, his best friend shrunk down in his seat trying to avoid Jackson's creepy gaze.

The more he tried to ignore him, the more heightened his supernatural senses became. He could now hear the loud crunch when Jackson bit into his apple, making him cringe at the sound no human could hear from that distance away.

"Scott, can you hear me?" Jackson asked from across the room. "You can, can't you?" Scott kept his head down in attempt to throw him off, and make him think he was imagining the reactions that weren't all that subtle.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asked, noticing Scott's increasing discomfort.

"Jackson's talking to me, he knows I can hear him." He responded, making his eyes widen and mouth drop open. His head slowly started turning to look at the culprit. "Look at me. Just talk to me, act normal. Pretend nothing's happening."

Jackson's voice creeped back into my head. "Are you trying to pretend not to hear me?"

Scott's helpless words towards Stiles became more urgent. "Say something, talk to me," He gritted through clenched teeth, getting impatient with Stiles for his sudden silence.

His gangly arms flailing around. "I can't think of anything, my minds completely blank."

Staring at him in disbelief, Scott answered. "Your mind is blank? You can't think of something to say?"

"Not under this kind of pressure, FYI he's not even sitting with Danny anymore." Stiles pointed out, gesturing for Scott to see what he saw.

Jackson was no where to be found, and that set them on edge.

"Where the hell is he?"

"Looking for me, McCall? I'm right here." His humor filled chuckle evading the werewolf's ears. "What else can you do? Huh? Can you see better? Are you stronger, more powerful? I knew there was no way you suddenly got that good at lacrosse. Which means your actually a cheater, aren't you?" Scott's fists clenched tightly around the feeble food tray. "Can you even play lacrosse?"

"Yes," He answered, so fueled by anger, Scott forgot that Jackson couldn't even hear him.

"I'll bet my new co-captain is going to score a bunch of shots tonight, aren't you? And while you're pretending that you are a lying cheater I'm going to ruin your life if you don't give me what I want. and you know what I'm gonna start with? Her." I look up to see Allison laughing with Layla who seems much happier than she did this morning. "I'm going to destroy any chances you have left with her, and when I'm done with that I'm gonna get her alone and then when I get my hands on that tight little body." He was trying to calm himself down by drinking water, making it seem like Jackson wasn't effecting him, but it was and his useless attempts weren't helping contain his werewolf side at all.

"Scott come on you can't let him do this. You can't let him have that kind of power over you," Stiles encouraged, trying to help calm me down—and it worked for a split second, but Jackson started talking again.

"I'm gonna do everything you never got the chance to do then Scott she's gonna beg for more."

The ceramic tray Scott was clutching broke in half, the high pitched cracking sound silencing the whole lunch room, and drawing their attention simultaneously.

The heated glare he possessed turned to stare directly at Jackson who was smugly smirking at Scott.