Chapter 13

|Revised Chapter|

|Revised Chapter|

Layla's POV

"If you can't go home, where can we take you?" I ask Derek, as Stiles starts driving again.

It's like Scott could hear us because he called us and I shoved my hand in the front pocket of Stiles' jeans.

"W-what, L-Layla what a-are you doing," He stammers at my boldness. His cheeks flare up and I press accept call on his phone.

"Scott where are we supposed to take him?"

"Layla?"

"No, it's Ironman. Yes it's Layla, where are we supposed to take him Scott." I spoke, the sarcasm thick in my voice.

There was a pause for a moment until words finally came through my end of the cell. "Uh, take him to the Animal Clinic."

"Scott what about your boss?" I interogated.

"He's gone by now. There's a spare key in box, behind the dumpster." I reach my hand to the front and pass it to Derek. " You heard that right?" He grabbed the phone and pressed it to his ear.

"Did you find it?"

"How am I supposed to find one bullet? They have a million. This house is like the fricken Walmart of guns." I heard Scott say from. I pressed my cheek to Derek's to hear Scott better.

"Look if you don't find it. I'm dead, alright."

I snatched the phone from Derek's hand, him not putting up much of a fight due to his current state. "If you don't find that bullet both of you are dead. Because I will hunt you down and kill you in the most painful ways possible. Don't think for a second I won't. Sheriff Stilinski will never suspect me."

"I'm starting to think that won't be such a bad thing." Derek waves his hand to me in a gimme the phone manner but I flick his hand away and keep talking.

"Think about it this way. The Alpha calls you out against your will. Either kill with him or he kills you. Derek's the only one who can help you Scott. If I were you I'd try my best to keep him alive. So find the bullet." I hang up and hand back the phone.
"Take him to the Animal Clinic, Stiles." I ordered while situating myself in the back seat.

"That was so hot."

---

"Does Nordic Blue Monkshood mean anything to you?" Stiles inquired.

Derek nodded from his spot on the floor, sweat dropped down his forehead making his already pale skin look even worse. "It's a rare form of wolfsbane. He has to bring me the bullet."

"What why?"

"Because I'm gonna die without it." I grabbed the keys from the dumpster and opened the door.

"Stiles, let him in please." Derek pulled off his shirt revealing our matching symbols.  On his arm there were thick, dark black veins were visible through his translucent skin.