Chapter 1

"Hope you all enjoy this story."

(Deku's POV)

I was staring out of the window, a cold winter wind was blowing the fallen leaves through the slowly darkening sky. A small shiver traveled down my spine regardless of the warm classroom I sat in. I yawned while checking my watch, 2:30 pm. I let my eyes wander around the room, most of my classmates were itching for the class to end and the weekend to begin.

My eyes fell on Kacchan, his head was on his table facing me. His eyes were closed and he looked relaxed, his lip curled slightly into a smile as he slept. My heart began to thump loudly in my chest and I began to fidget with my pencil.

Aizawa suddenly stands up and slams a book on the desk, laughing. Everyone jumps in their seat, my pencil springs out of my hand, and lands at Kacchan's feet. He slowly blinks open his eyes, his face still relaxed as he comes to, looking straight into my eyes. For some reason, I can't stop staring back. He glances at his feet and picks up my pencil looking at it for a second. He runs his fingers over the top half which has tons of teeth marks from me biting it, smirking he looks back at me and throws it at me. I'm so shocked that I don't catch it and it hits me in the face. Luckily no one but Kacchan notices this as they are all staring at Aizawa. Kacchan shakes his head smiling as he turns to Aizawa.

"Right I have arranged a treat for you as this has been a pretty hard year so far and as you all have a week off from school. All of you get changed out of your uniforms and meet at the main entrance in 15." Aizawa said, yawning.

I grabbed my books and rammed them roughly into my bag. I could hear everyone's chairs scrape along the floor as they rushed to get out of the class eager to find out where we were going. In my haste, a book falls out of my bag onto the floor, as I bend to get it a hand shoots out and grabs it before me. I straightened up and came face to face with Kacchan. Our faces inches apart, I can feel his warm breath on my face and I blush.

"Th....th..tah!" I stutter turning even redder, Kacchan lets out a low laugh which sends shivers across my body.

I stand there frozen as I watch Kacchan leave the class. I run my hands over my face trying to calm myself down. For the past few months, all I have thought about is Kacchan, we used to be so close. I've always loved him but now that feeling has been burning a hole in my chest every time I see him. It's like loving him from afar just isn't enough anymore. I want to be with him, touch him and kiss him. But Kacchan doesn't like me like that, heck I don't even know if he likes me as a person let alone like that.

I didn't even realize I was walking until I found myself outside my dorm room. I quickly change putting on a pair of faded skinny jeans and my red trainers. I looked at my t-shirts and picked the orange one as it reminded me of Kacchan then I threw on my favorite hoodie. It was extra long and forest green with a large pouch pocket and had two long green ears on the hood like my hero costume. The best bit was that it was fleecy inside, I really don't like being cold. I grabbed my wallet and my black denim jacket and ran out the door to meet the others.

I was one of the last to arrive at the bus, Aizawa was just taking the register. I stood beside Iida, Uraraka, and Shoto. My eyes found Kacchan standing with Kirishima and Kaminari. He had on his blue jeans and a black V-neck tank top. He looked hot in more than one way. I stared at his muscular arms, a small breeze flew past me and I shivered. How was he not cold? I remembered that Kacchan was naturally warmer than others.

"Right since we are all here there are some rules. 1 each of you will have a partner, you have to sit with your partner on the bus and where we are going, 2 you have to keep your partner out of trouble. Got it. Good" Aizawa held up a piece of paper and started shouting of the pairs telling them to take a seat on the bus.