Chapter 5

(Kacchan POV)

My whole body tensed as the movie started and I kept glancing at the passage to the dorm rooms. I could feel my heart trying to get out of my chest and I clenched my fists. I felt a small soft hand slide on top of mine, I instantly unclenched my fist and let him slip his and around mine. He began to draw circles on the top of my hand with his thumb while watching the movie. I was glad it was so dark in here and no one noticed as I blushed.

I tried to focus on a spot just above the t.v. so no one would notice I actually wasn't watching the movie. I focused only on the hand that was in mine and when it came to parts with Pennywise I would grip Deku's hand and he would send back a reassuring grip. I stared at Deku, his face illuminated by the t.v. I could see his freckles dance across his face as he smiled and squeezed my hand.

I laced my fingers into his and I saw his cheeks tinge pink. The butterflies returned in my stomach as I watched his lips. I was glad of the spot I picked, if anyone looked at me they would just think I was watching the t.v. as Deku's head was partially blocking it from my view thankfully.

I tried my best and somehow lasted the whole bloody 3 hours of both parts of the original. I never actually looked at the screen but that didn't stop me jumping and crushing Deku's hand. Which I did feel bad for. There was no way I was going to be able to sleep now though. I don't think I could even close my eyes. I knew what was awaiting me.

A few of the class got up stretching including Deku. my hand now feels strangely empty. Ears was just about to put on the new versions and my stomach dropped. No, nope, no. I quickly stood up. Uraraka looked at Deku.

"Do you want your blanket back Midoriya?" She asked in a weird voice.

"No it's fine that's the school one. See you all tomorrow," he said as he lifted up the blanket that was covering us.

Instantly his foot caught in it and he tripped. I grabbed his shoulder until he steadied himself.

"Give that to me Nerd before you break your neck." I laugh as we make our way to our rooms.

The blanket smells like him, this one must be from his bed. We walk silently to his room. He stops outside it and turns to me blushing.

"Do you want to come in? I'll show you my drawings if you like?" he asked quietly.

"Sure it's not like I'm going to ever go to sleep now." I give him a small smile as we walk into his room.

His room looks more like him now. It wasn't very Deku before, I know he loves All Might but there's so much more to him than that one thing. My eyes skim over the other posters on the wall, there's one of Haikyu, a Full Metal Alchemist one and a Seven Deadly sins one. They look strangely familiar, then I see a familiar signature in the bottom left.

"Deku, did you draw these?" I ask him as I run my fingers over the glossy poster.

"Yeah I use my drawing tablet then I use this website that prints them in poster form. It's quite cheap too," he says as he watches me.

"Deku do you think you could do one for me? They are awesome." I turn to turn to him and he has the biggest smile on his face.

My heart begins to race again and I take a step towards him. He is fidgeting with the sleeve of the hoodie I put on him, damn he is cute. He sits on his seat at his computer and swishes the mouse, I lean over the back of the seat. One hand on the seat the other on his desk, my face next to his. I can see him blush and I smile. I like seeing him blush. The screen lights up and I see he has started a new poster, this one is Demon Slayer. He already has the main character Tanjiro and I can see he has moved on to his sister Nezuko. It's amazing I just stare at it open-mouthed, I love this anime.

"I want this one," I say gapping at it. I hear him laughing in my ear. A shiver travels down my spine as I feel his warm breath on my neck.

I look at him. We are inches apart, I stare at his large green eyes unable to move or blink. I see his eyes glance at my lips for a second before he closes the gap between us. His lips are soft and warm on mine and after a moment we are in sink with each other. I place my hand on the side of his face as I lean more into the kiss. My heart feels like it's about to pop out of my chest and my breathing becomes hitched as he grabs onto my top.

There is a sudden knock at his door, we ignore it but they knock again and we reluctantly break our kiss. Both of us are out of breath, I lay my forehead on his for a second before straightening up. He smiles at me and stands up on his tiptoes kissing my lips one more time before he heads to the door.

I watch him slide out the door, only opening it enough to get out but not enough to let anyone see inside. I placed my hand on my heart, it was hammering. I sat on his computer chair and looked at the screen, the detail that Deku managed to show was amazing and the colours were so bright, I could easily see this on my dorm wall. I could hear muffled voices from outside the door and a second later Deku comes back in and locks the door.

I swivel on the seat to face him and he runs over to me putting his hands on each side of my face and kissing me. There is more passion, more longing this time. I place my hands on his hips pulling his body to me. His hands go around my neck and he slips his legs over mine so he is sitting straddling me and I groan. I can feel him smiling. I put my hands on his ass pulling him on closer and it's his turn to groan. After a few minutes, we break the kiss panting, my whole body is tingling. He rests his forehead on mine and I take in his sweet strawberry scent. I never want this feeling to stop, I want to be with him always like this.

"Deku...Izuku I really really like you. I.. I want to do this all the time with you. Do you think you'd like to be my boyfriend?" I whispered scared to look at him.

"Kacchan I really really like you too. I definitely want to be your boyfriend no doubt in my mind." he lifts my chin up smiling at me. How the hell did I deserve someone like him I'll never know but I'm going to do everything I can to keep that smile on his face.

"Hey, Kacchan you know how our mums have lunch together every Sunday? She invited me over tomorrow, you want to come with me?" he said as he ran his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes, that felt so good.

"Yeah, I'll go anywhere with you. And I do love your mum's cooking. It is your mum cooking and not the old hag right?" I asked opening one eye.

He began laughing and it made my heart soar. I buried my head in his neck and sighed. My eyelids were beginning to sting with tiredness, but I didn't want to be on my own. I wanted to stay right where I am.

"Izuku do you think I could just sit and watch you draw? I don't want to sleep yet." I yawned into his neck and he giggled. I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"Sure." he moved off my lap and spun me on the chair to face the computer.

I opened my legs and he sat between them on the edge of the chair. He leaned back and kissed me softly before turning back to the computer. I rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his waist as I watched the styles glide along his drawing tablet. He had a reference image on his main computer screen, his head would shift slightly as he looked at it with his tongue sticking out to the side as he concentrated. He was just so damn cute I couldn't take my eyes off him.