Chapter 3

(Deku's POV)

I close my bedroom door and slide down it sitting on the floor. My heart feels like it's about ready to pop out of my chest. I can't believe I was cuddling Kacchan on his bed and I broke into his room.

My heart lurched when I thought of his face when I got in there. He was sobbing and cuddling his pillow, he was shouting my name over and over. I had a good idea that his nightmares had something to do with Pennywise hurting me, but I didn't want to pressure him into telling me. I wanted him to want to tell me, to confide in me and only me.

My face blushed wildly as the image of him pulling me into his bare muscled chest popped in my head. He smelled of cinnamon. That's my favorite smell ever since I can remember. That's why it's my favorite pastry.

I changed into some jeans and a t-shirt. I look about my room apart from when we first moved in here no one has been in here since I went to their rooms instead, I preferred it that way. I changed it up a bit. I still have an All Might poster but only the one now. The rest of the walls are covered in my drawings, I get them printed professionally if I like them enough.

I have a big bookshelf that has my note pads on everybody's quirks on the top shelf and the rest of the space is filled with manga and memorabilia. I have every volume of Haikyu!! as well as a blanket on my bed. I also have all the Promised Neverland manga. I look at my shelf and there is over 100 manga on it all in order just the way I like it.

On the corner desk, I have my drawing tablet and pc. That's where I spend most of my time when I'm not reading or studying. I always liked drawing but it was something I didn't share with anyone as it was something Kacchan and I would do together when we were little, and I liked it like that.

I have a few old photos around my room of me and Kacchan, that's mostly why I don't like others in my room. I wanted to be able to see them, this is the one place I don't have to hide how I feel about him.

I sit down at my computer flicking it on, as soon as it has loaded I see a smiling Kacchan. It was a photo that I managed to get by mistake. We had not long moved into the dorms and everyone was talking and laughing in the common room. I was snapping some pics and I got one at just the right time of Kacchan as he was smiling when he thought no one was watching. He'd probably kill me if he knew I had it.

I draw for a few hours until I hear my stomach groan again. Looking at the time on my computer says it's 11:05 am so I head to get some food. I quickly make a sandwich. I really want to go back to my newest drawing. As I walk through the common room living room Uraraka and Shoto are sitting on one of the sofas reading a magazine together. Kacchan is sitting on the other sofa besides Kirishima and Kaminari playing on his phone. I sit down next to Uraraka and look at the magazine.

"What are you two up to?" I ask them as I take a large bite of my sandwich.

"Ohh Midoriya, look at this, it's the Best friend Quiz. Can I try it with you?" she asks excitedly as she clasps her hands together pleading.

"Ok. Give it your best go." I say smiling looking at the questions.

"Question 1. Favorite colour. Green.

Question 2. Favorite movie. All Might Movie.

Question 3. Favorite dessert. Emmm, cake.

Question 4. Favorite book. Oh your journals.

Question 5. Favorite Anime. Hmm maybe Spirited away.

Question 6. Favorite Fruit. Apples.

Question 7. Favorite Band. Emm I don't think I've heard you

Listen to music.

Question 8. Favorite season. That's easy, winter.

Question 9. Favorite toy as a kid. All Might teddy.

Question 10. How am I comforted when I'm upset? Oh, a hug." Uraraka looked at me pleased with herself.

Kacchan scoffed from across the room as he looked up from his phone.

"You got every question wrong." he laughed staring at me.

"No, I didn't, right Midoriya," she said, staring at me with her big eyes.

"Actual Uraraka Kacchan right. They're all wrong." I said, rubbing the back of my neck and blushing as I glanced at Kacchan. Her mouth fell open in shock making me laugh nervously.

"Well, I'll bet you can't do any better." She huffed at Kacchan as she threw the magazine on the table and crossed her arms.

"You're Round Face.

Orange,

Event Horizon,

Cinnamon swirl,

Full Metal Alchemist Manga,

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood cos it is the closest to the manga, and a close second is Haikyu!!

Strawberries,

One OK Rock,

Summer,

All Might hooded blanket,

When someone runs their hand through his hair." he rhymes off, throwing the magazine back on the table lazily." he stared at me with a sly smile on his face.

Uraraka, Shoto, Kirishima, and Kaminari looked at me waiting to see how many he got correct. I can feel my face getting hot, I can't believe he remembered all that stuff, and how the hell did he find out my favorite movie. I smile at Kacchan.

"He got all 10 correct," I say as I quickly shove the rest of my sandwich in my mouth.

Everyone just gapes at Kacchan. Uraraka looks angry. She looks at me, brows pulled together.

"If green isn't your favorite colour then why is your Hero costume green." she spits at me. I frown back at her tone ready to give her my answer but Kacchan gets there first.

"Cos if he made it orange he would look like a fucking tangerine, green goes with his hair and can be camouflaged in that dark." he spat back angrily as he got up from his seat and walked away.

I could tell he wasn't happy with the way she spoke to me and he was leaving to calm down, why was Uraraka getting so bent out of shape its just a stupid magazine quiz. But on the other hand, it does make me happy knowing that Kacchan knows all that about me.

I leave the group and head to my room. Kacchan is standing outside his door, when he sees me coming his face seems to relax a bit.