Chapter 10

(Deku POV)

I wake up to the smell of food and the sound of laughter. I do love coming back home. I open my eyes to see my gorgeous sleeping boyfriend laying next to me. Hmm the past two nights he hasn't had any nightmares. I run my hand over his face gently and he smiles and slowly blinks his eyes open.

"Morning Kacchan, I think everyone else is up. You hungry?" I ask as he pulls me closer running a hand through my hair. He plants a gentle kiss on my lips before burning his face in my neck.

"Yeah I'm hungry, can we stay like this for one more minute?" he mumbles in my neck. I giggle and hold him until he is more awake.

Five minutes later we walk into the kitchen to find everyone else at the table. My mum hands us some bacon rolls, my mum loves them when she is hungover. I see Kacchan's eyes light up, I know how much he loves bacon.

"Oh boys before I forget. Mitsuki and I were in town yesterday and got these for you all, we got copies too, she said pointing to the new photos on the fireplace.

She gave each of us three photos. The first one was one of the four of us together that they took before we headed out to the fair yesterday. I had my arms around Kacchan's waist and one of his arms was draped over my shoulder. Kaminari is holding hands with Kirishima next to us. We are all smiling wildly at the camera. The next photo is one of Kacchan and me hugging and looking into each other's eyes. The last one is of Kaminari and Kirishima doing the same. Everyone thanks my mum. The past few days have been the best, I look about the room at all the smiling faces, this is the lightest my heart has felt in years. Not only have I got my Kacchan back but I have real friends who accept me just as I am.

"Boyz I can give you all a ride back to school later if you like. Inko and I are going to the cinema Unless you would like to join us? We're going to see the new action movie!" There was a chorus of hell yeah from everyone.

"Great, we will drop you off after the movie," Aunty said sipping on her bitter coffee.

We all lounge about in front of the t.v. talking I started doodling on a small pad. Attack On Titan was playing on the t.v. and I started doodling Levi. I must have zoned out while drawing because the next thing I know everyone is crowded around me. I look up at them sheepishly. Kirishima was glancing from my pad to the screen.

"Wow Midoriya, that's freaking awesome. I never knew you could draw." Kaminari said, gaping at my sketch.

"Oh that's nothing, you should see the Demon Slayer one he is working on. I can't wait to put it up in my dorm." Kacchan chimes in smiling at me.

I blushed apart from my mum and Aunty, I had never shown my drawing to anyone until a few days ago. Well except Kacchan when we were small. I promise to let them see my other stuff later tonight when we get back to the dorms.

In no time we are packing everything into Aunty Mitsuki's minivan for after the cinema. When we get there my mum and Aunty insist on paying for all of us. We all get a drink and a hot dog, the hotdogs are gone before the movie even starts. The movie was great full of explosions and car chases which went down a treat with our crowd, I held Kacchan's hand for the entire movie.

After the movie, we all went to pizza hut and again we weren't allowed to pay for anything. We chatted about the movie and about school. Our mum created a group chat between the six of us so we could plan out day trips together since it was coming up to Christmas soon. Normally I would spend the day with my mum, Aunty, and Kacchan. Kacchan's dad always had to work Christmas. We would have dinner together and watch movies. Normally Kacchan would sit on his phone the entire time and scowl at me. I was just happy he still came along even if he didn't talk to me, but this year was going to be different. Kirishima and Kaminari said their parents didn't do anything and they would be spending it at school, my mum was having none of it so she made them promise to come with us.