Chapter 7

(Deku POV)

We head to my room and dump our bags. I close the door smiling. Kacchan is sitting on my bed and I waste no time as I bound over and straddle him again. Our lips crash together and my heart races. My hands tangle in his hair as he grabs my ass pulling me closer. I let out a small groan. Damn, I can't believe how easily he can make me do that. I feel his hands travel up under my clothes. My body heats up where his hands are on my back leaving a tingly sensation on my skin.

"Do you know how hot you are in my clothes." he breathes in my ear.

He starts kissing my neck when he gets to my collarbone I let out a moan holy crap that felt good, he does it again and I bite my lip. His lips travel back up to mine and he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I give it to him willingly. His tongue traces my mouth as we kiss. I can feel myself getting hard and I blush. Kacchan notices this as he smiles at me. He stands up, holding me in place as we kiss, gently he lays me down on my bed and lays on top of me as we continue. I wrap my legs around his waist as I let my hands travel over his arms and down his chest. Both of us are panting as we break for air.

I can't help but smile as I stare into his ruby eyes. He is just as flushed as I am. I can't help but think about tonight. We will be alone, completely alone. I can feel my face grow hotter at the images flicking through my mind.

"What do you want to do tonight?" I ask my voice a little shaky after all the kissing. He looks at me and gently kisses me again making my head spin.

"Maybe, kiss, we, kiss, could, kiss, watch, kiss, a, kiss, movie, kiss, and, kiss, maybe, kiss, more, kiss, of, kiss, this, kiss," he kissed me after every word leaving be gasping for breath.

I smiled and pulled him back to my lips as I rolled us over so I was sitting on top of him. It was his turn to let out a small gasp as I took him by surprise. I grabbed his arms, pinning him to my bed as I smile down at him biting my lip. I start kissing his neck until I find that sweet spot as he did with me, I find it just under his jawline and he groans softly in my ear. I like hearing that noise from him.

I can feel myself getting harder. I gently rock my hips and his eyes pop open. I bite my lip and do it again and he lets out a louder groan that sends shivers down my spine. He slips his hands out of mine and wraps them back around my ass squeezing it as I grind again both of us start panting, I kiss him and it's more heated than before.

Every part of my body is in overdrive as I pull off his tank top and toss it across my room. I sit up looking at his bare chest taking it all in. He sits up smiling at me as he brings his lips back to mine. My arms wrap back around his neck as he moves his hands up my clothes pulling our bodies closer. I moaned into the kiss and he tightened his grip on me.

My door suddenly swings open with such force that it bounces off the wall with a loud bang, I jump out of my skin. If Kacchan wasn't holding me so tight I would have fallen to the floor. Standing in the doorway bent double laughing is Kacchan's mum. She has a bottle of wine in her hand and she is using the door frame for support as she shouts to my mum.

"Inko, told ya they'd be making out." she roars down the hall, she takes a gulp from the wine bottle. I bury my face in Kacchan's neck.

"At least we don't have to worry about getting anyone pregnant." my mum tours back laughing. I could just die right here and now.

"Shut the damn door Devil Woman!" Kacchan shouts back as he throws my pillow at her narrowly missing the wine bottle.

Laughing she shuts the door. Kacchan rests his head on my shoulder and we both burst out laughing. I blush thinking of how far I was willing to go before she walked in on us. We both sat in each other's arms until our breathing steadied and our hearts settled.