Untitled Part 8

(Kacchan POV)

I woke up to the smell of cooking. I rubbed my eyes to help wake myself up. One of my arms was pinned to the bed by Izu's head. I hadn't called him that since we were kids, but after last night there was nothing else I wanted to call him, although I do love his face when I call him babe. He blushes and gets a bit flustered in a really cute way. I watch him sleep for a moment before I run my hand through his soft green hair. How the hell did I get so lucky? I feel my face heat up as I think about last night. Damn, he is so good, I bite my lip looking at his bare chest. I hear a small chuckle and my eyes shoot up to meet Izu's large emerald green ones.

"Morning Kacchan." he smiles at me. God, I could get used to this every time I wake up.

"Morning babe." I lean in and kiss him softly, as I wrap my arm around him pulling him to me. He lets a small gasp escape and my pulse quickens.

We lay pressed against each other savoring our kiss before my phone buzzed. Izu picks it off the table for me and I unlock it. It was a message from Kirishima saying they will be here in 30 minutes. I take a photo of Izu and me laying in each other's arms, he's so damn cute all flushed like that.

The smell of fresh rice pulled us out of bed, I changed into jeans and a black t-shirt with an orange skull on it. Izu put on a t-shirt and my hoodie again, he yawned and stretched his arms up revealing his ass in his tight boxers. Before he could grab his jeans I snuck my hands around his waist from behind and kissed his neck. One of his hands shot up to my head and he ran his fingers through my hair. I sighed into his neck, how the hell was I going to keep my hands off him today? I finally let him finish getting dressed but not before a short and heated make-out session that left both of us panting.

We walked hand in hand into the open plan living room kitchen to find the old hag sitting at the dining table with her head resting on the table as Aunty Inko stood at the cooker. I laughed at the sight, looks like they had a good time.

"Morning!" I shouted and both women cringed. The old hag groaned into the table and Izu and I laughed as we took a seat at the table. Aunty set down a black coffee next to the old hag and she popped open one eye lifting her head in the cup's direction.

"What time did you two crawl back in at?" I smile at them clearly very hungover.

"Emm about 2, 2:30 Mitsuki right, you two were sound asleep. So cute." Aunty said, taking out her phone and showing us a picture of us sleeping. Izu is laying on my bare chest and my arm over his bareback.

"Damn we look good, send me that one Aunty." I see Izu blush profusely next to me and I laugh.

Aunty and the hag laugh and a moment later my phone buzzes letting me know I have the picture. Izu's phone buzzes and a smile creeps on his face. I pull up our entwined hands and kiss the back of his hand earning an awww for Aunty.

"So what did you boys get up to last night?" The old hag asked, laughing and raising her eyebrows at us.

"We...we watched a movie and ordered Pizza." Izu stuttered.

"And we had sex," I add on Izu spat out the water he was drinking over the table. Aunty the old hag and myself laughed.

"Well that much we figured, do you think I wouldn't notice you had different bed covers on when we came home. Plus it's not like your kids anymore, you're both 17. Hey, Mitsuki you remember the trouble we got up to at that age." Aunty said, laughing more.

Izu buried his face in my shoulder. We really were lucky to have such great mum's not that I'd ever say that out loud, but they have always understood us and supported us and when needed gave us the kick up the arse we needed, or that I needed. Izu's always been good at keeping his nose clean. Aunty passed us each a bowl of tamago kake gohan and we began wolfing it down. The doorbell rang as we were eating and Aunty answered it. We heard muffled talking then a few sets of footsteps. Aunty came back in with Kirishima and Kaminari shyly trailing behind.

"Ahhh Boys long time no see. You two hooked up yet?" The old hag beamed as she sipped her coffee.

Kirishima and Kaminary paled and stuttered nervously.

"Hag, you're going to scare them off. Relax guys no one will judge you here." I smile at Izu and he gives a big smile to them while choking down some rice. I rub his back until he stops choking.

"Sit down boys, would you like some tamago kake gohan?" Aunty asks them. Their eyes beam at her and she hands them a bowl each.

"I think you two are the first friends Izuku has invited here apart from our Katsuki here of course. Hey Mitsuki, hey come on let's leave them be for a bit." Aunty pulls the hag away from the table and they go sit on the sofa flicking on the t.v.

For a moment we all just sat eating, I can feel Kirishima's gaze flicking between us confused. Kirishima leans in across the table.

"Bakubro. Why all the secrecy? What are we up to?" Kirishima asked, glancing at our mothers. I was about to answer but Izu got there first.

"So Kacchan told me about you two dating last night. And, well we are going to the winter fair and thought you would like to go on a double date with us?" he said confidently.

I watched as both their faces went from a betrayed look to a very confused look as their eyes darted between us. They both muttered what. I grumbled and grabbed Izu's chin and kissed him on the lips. There was a cheer from the sofas and a flash of a phone camera, Izu blushed as I pulled away.

It took them about five seconds until the penny dropped and they burst out cheering, causing our mums to laugh harder. Kaminari jumped up and hugged Izu while Kirishima hugged me. I don't really like being hugged unless it's Izu but I let it slide this time. Once all the commotions die down we sit back down and finish our food.

"I wondered why you were wearing Bakubro's hoodie at movie night," Kirishima said, smiling at Izu still wearing my hoodie.

We headed out after the hag and Aunty made the four of us pose for a thousand photos, some as a couple and some as a group. Aunty sent me a few and I set one of Izu and me as my background on my phone.

"Hey, guys thanks for this. It's a good feeling not having to hide this. Your mums are really cool, they sent this to me." Kaminari said, holding up his phone showing the picture of him and Kirishima.

We walked hand in hand as did Kirishima and Kaminari. The four of us chatted away much easter than I expected. When we reached the entrance we took a group picture on Izu's phone, we set up a group chat so we could share the photos easily.