Chapter 13

(Kacchan POV)

I wake up laying on Izu's chest, I look up at him. He looks so peaceful. How can he look cute and sexy as hell at the same time? I quietly get up and head for a shower. Izu is still asleep as I walk back dripping wet with my towel around my waist. I dress as quietly as I can with everyone else sleeping.

I get started on everyone's breakfast making sure to make extra bacon rolls for our mums. I'm sure their new hangover will be a good one judging by how many bottles of wine they got through yesterday. As I'm setting the table everyone starts filling in groggily.

I laugh at the state of the Hag and Aunty, their normally minimalist makeup is smudged from crying with laughter the day before as they now have long black streaks down their faces. I hand the Hag a black coffee and Aunty her bacon roll laughing. Izu saunters through wearing the same outfit from yesterday making my heart race. He takes the seat next to me laughing as Kaminari starts to fall back asleep in his seat.

After many more photos and hugs we are all packed and back in the car heading to the dorms. Izu is playing with his bracelet smiling, I put my arm over his shoulders and kiss his cheek.

"Kacchan, I...I think I'm ready to tell everyone about us. I think it will be different from middle school, I mean there all nice and my real friends after all right." he said laying his head on my shoulder.

"Sure, whatever you want babe. And besides, anyone says anything and I'll just blast their face-off." I smile down at him making everyone in the car burst out laughing.

Ten minutes later and were walking up the steps chatting excitedly. We walk into the common room living room and it seems the whole class is there. Izu bounces over and asks how everyone's Christmas was.

"Hey, guys. I... I wanted to tell you all something.. I" he looked at me but before he could finish, Round Face stood up holding something in her hand. Her face was screwed up and she looked pissed.

"You, you're gay! You never told me. You let me fawn over you like an idiot. While all the time you were sucking face with him. Bet you both had a great old laugh at that." she yelled at the top of her lungs waving a photo about in her hand.

I say Izu's face fell and tears began to spill over as he clutched his chest. Then his face flipped as his eyes traveled to the photograph in her hand, it was the one his mum gave him last time we were there. He balled his fist as he looked her straight in the eyes dropping his bag.

"What the actual fuck Uraraka, Did you go into my room, you're just like him. No, you're worse. Who the fuck do you think you are, people like you are the reason I never told anyone." He snatched the frame out of her hand and ran out of the room to his down as fast as he could.

Round Face stood there frozen, nobody here had ever heard Izu sware and add to the fact that the bitch just outed him just as he was going to tell them as well. I began laughing, making everyone look at me. I wiped my hands over my face and placed my bag on the floor.

"You've gone and done it now Bitch face. What the hell. Let me ask you something. Has he EVER shown an interest in you or any other female that you know of? Anyone. No, because he has never like girls, we both knew we were gay before we knew what being gay was. Any you go into the one place he felt safe to be himself and went through his personal things. I thought you were his friend. Izu is right you're worse than he ever was at least he never pretended to be his friend. Do you know we did talk about you once? He was worried about you because you had been rejected or some shit. He hates it when his so-called friends are hurting. You better hope I can fix this or he is never going to come out of that room again." I say as my hands begin to spark a little. Kirishima and Kaminari come over to me hugging me and I hug them back.