Chapter 6

(Deku POV)

I lean back on the seat and kiss him one more time before I start drawing. I can't believe I can kiss him wherever I want, damn I'm going to take advantage of this. I feel him resting his head on my shoulder, his hands snake around my waist, and rest on my knees. My heart races and I take a deep breath as I continue my drawing.

After a few minutes, I'm in the zone drawing. I can see him staring at me then at my computer and I smile. I never thought I could love drawing more but with Kacchan watching me like this it makes it even better. Doing anything with him makes it better.

About 30 minutes in I can feel Kacchans even breathing on my neck and his arms are slack on my legs. I glance to the side, he is sound asleep. Smiling, I kiss his forehead and his lips curl at the side. I don't want to wake him but he will be sore if he stays like this too long.

"Kacchan, Kacchan come to bed," I say as I stand up pulling my sleepy boyfriend with me.

He mumbles something but his eyes stay shut as he moves with me. I pull my covers down and sit him on the bed taking off his shoes and jeans before I help him lie down. He must be exhausted, I quickly change into sweatpants and take off Kacchan's hoodie breathing in his scent before draping it over my computer chair. I slide in next to him and pull one of the blankets over us, I can feel the heat radiate from his body, I really missed this. I flicked my bedside light off and put my arm over Kacchan before falling asleep.

I could hear someone crying and I woke up, everything was pitch black. I fumbled and flicked on my bedside light. Kacchan was asleep but tears were rolling down his cheeks, his eyes red. How long had he been crying in his sleep? My heart felt like it could break from the look on his face. I pulled him close to me and ran my hand through his hair telling him everything is ok. When he did wake up he sobbed into my chest and I just held him humming you are my sunshine until I felt him begin to relax and his breathing even out as he finally fell back asleep with his head on my chest.

I lay there for a while just to make sure there were no more nightmares. I looked down at the messy blond hair and the large strong arm that was over my waist, I could get used to this. I smile happily, this is the first time in a very long time I feel completely myself. I don't have to hide myself with him anymore, my heart swells.

I wake up to my alarm and Kacchan groans on my chest. I quickly reach over and flick it off, putting my arms back around Kacchan. I feel his leg wrap around mine and I blush. He lifts his head groggily and stares at me smiling.

"Morning Babe," he mumbles, my heart melts at the pet name. I smile back at him.

He scoots up onto his elbow and kisses me softly, before I know it we are both breathing heavily as we make out, my second alarm goes off and we finally break apart panting and smiling.

"Thanks again for last night. I dunno what I would do with you, you know that right?" he says as he places his hand on my cheek caressing it with his thumb. I smile back at him.

"I'll always be here, you don't ever have to worry. I will always be here to take away the nightmares and anything else that worries you. But I dunno if I can save you from our mums if we're late they will kill us." I say making him laugh into my chest.

"Hey Kacchan, since we have the week of school why don't we stay over at my house tonight, the fair is not too far from it now. We could go tomorrow if you like?" his face lights up like it's Christmas. I know he loves the fair with all the fast rides.

Kacchan kisses me again before going back to his room to get ready and pack a bag for tonight. I jump in the shower quickly and get ready. I notice Kacchan left his hoodie that I wore yesterday and I fling it back on over my t-shirt. I fling some clothes in an overnight bag and text Kacchan, he says he will be another five minutes so I head to the common room to wait for him. Shoto, Iida, and Uraraka are sitting on the sofa, I sit across from them.

"Midoriya are you going somewhere?" Iida askes looking at my backpack.

"Yeah, my mum's house. She's making her famous pancakes." I say rubbing my hands together excitedly.

"Did you just say pancakes, let's go before the old hag eats them first?" Kacchan says, staring at me. I laugh and grab my bag making my way over to Kacchan.

"Oh, you're going to Bakugo?" Uraraka says with a hint of anger in her voice. I look at her and pull my brows together.

"Yeah, our mums are best friends. They meet up every Sunday and WE have been invited." I say emphasizing 'we.' I grab Kacchan's sleeve and walk away. What the hell is with her lately.

Once we are sitting on the bus Kacchan puts his arm around my shoulder and I relax. I didn't realize how tense I was. Kacchan began to play with my hair, making me smile. I rested my head on his shoulder glad to be getting away from the dorms for a bit.

"Izuku, are you ok Round Face has been acting kind of strange to you lately or is it only when I'm about?" he asks, I look up at him.

"She has been like that for a few weeks since she confessed to a guy in school but he said he was already dating someone." he raised an eyebrow at me. "No, no not me lol. You know I've never liked girls like that. You know it's not like I hide it. I just don't draw attention to it either after what happened in middle school. Would you like to tell our mums? You know they have been betting on this since we were five." I ask excitedly, staring into his eyes.

I would shout it from every rooftop if he asked me to. I wanted everyone to know he was mine and I was his. But I knew from experience there are others who won't or can't accept us.

"I think that's a great idea babe," he says smiling at me. He kisses me softly on the lips and I blush.

"Wait I think we just missed our stop," Kacchan said looking out the window.

Damn, he's right. We ring the bell to get off at the next stop which luckily is just a few minutes walk down the road. We held hands as we walked, I love how my hand seemed to fit his perfectly. When we got to my door we looked at each other and blushed.

"Ready?" he asked me quietly. I nodded back and opened the door.

We slipped off our shoes and walked to the living room holding hands. At first, it looked empty but then there were loud squeals from the small kitchen area as both our mum bounded towards us shrieking. They hugged both, pointing at our entwined hands. We both blush. They start asking questions over each other, at least I think they are but I'm sure only animals can hear them now.

After a few moments, they calm down enough to be heard by humans again. They pull us into the living room and we all sit on the sofa, they make us tell them everything. And we do, we were always pretty open with our mum's. They knew we were gay before we knew what that meant.

Eventually, we get around to having the pancakes we were promised. My mum tells us they are heading out tonight to celebrate us getting together, any excuse to go out and have a good drink. We tell them we will crash here for the night and they begin to get ready even though they are not going out until 6 and it's only 12.30. I hear my mum's music blast from her room as they start their ritual.