Chapter 11

(Deku POV)

As it turns out we didn't need to worry about any questions the next day due to the two-foot deep pearly white snow outside. The whole class spent most of the day having snowball fights, building igloos and snowmen. I did manage to get a great picture of me and Kacchan in the snow as we snuck off at one point to be alone.

It was amazing we just walked through the heavily snow-covered trees holding hands, once we were completely sure we were alone he kissed me. I felt my face could have melted the snow it was so hot after. We texted Kaminari and met up with him and Kirishima before returning to the dorms. The four of us seemed to gravitate towards each other and we ate our dinner sitting at one of the tables chatting and laughing loudly.

With the snow, the rest of our week flew by, Kacchan and I would take it in turns whose room we would stay in at night. We spent a lot of time with Kaminari and Kirishima, we never seemed to run out of things to talk about.

Before we knew it we were back at school, I found myself always watching Kacchan in class and thinking about what was going to happen after school. I often daydreamed about kissing him and would often find myself flushed and heart racing, one of the days I found myself running to the toilets after a very heated daydream of us having sex. It took a solid ten minutes until my erection went away and I was able to go for lunch all red-faced.

Every day at school I would eat beside Iida, Shoto, and Uraraka at lunch but my attention would always wander to my boyfriend across the hall. He would catch me staring and send me texts. I took to never leaving my phone down anywhere since I had changed the screen to a picture of us at the fair. The screen saver was the four of us at the fair. I often found myself wanting to just go sit with the three of them. Uraraka was overly bubbly all the time and giggling at everything, honestly, I was a little irritated by it. Shoto was quiet as always which is why I gravitated to sit next to him. I would interject myself in their conversations but somehow I felt like they were not really listening to what I was saying. I slowly noticed that I barely spoke at lunch at all. It was all Uraraka and Iida doing the talking.

After classes were finished Kacchan, Kirishima, Kaminari, and I would walk back to the dorms together. We ate dinner next to each other every day and I talked and laughed effortlessly with them.

Finally, it was the day before Christmas eve, tomorrow the four of us were going to be back at my house for Christmas. Three days of complete bliss where no one would have hide anything. It was a Saturday, there was still some powdery snow outside that just dusted the ground white. I lay on Kacchans chest as the show we were watching finished. My stomach growled loudly and we both laughed.

"Hungry Babe? Let's go get food. I'll text the guys." Kacchan says as he kisses my head and stands up.

The four of us make lunch for ourselves, or rather we watch as Kacchan makes us food. He is definitely the best cook. The dining room is empty and we sit at one of the long tables eating and chatting loudly about a new anime we were all watching. I see movement out the corner of my eye, and notice Shoto walking to one of the tables alone.

"Hi Shoto, you're early today. Where is Uraraka and Iida." I asked as its unusual to see him eating alone.

"Oh hello. Midoriya, Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari. I was hungry they were not." he rhymed stiffly.

"Would you like to join us?" I asked cheerily looking at the others. They all sent a reassuring smile to Shoto who sat beside Kamionari.

"Are you doing anything for Christmas Shoto?" Kaminari asks him excitedly.

"Actually I am. I'm going home. My mother, brother, and sister want to do something this year. I leave in a couple of hours and still have to pack up a few things." there was a hint of sadness in his voice.