Chapter 12

(Kacchan POV)

I double-checked my bag making sure the presents were in there. My heart raced as my hand ran over the long thin rectangular box. I smiled to myself, I really hope Izu likes it. I watch as he grabs his particularly heavy bag, smiling I grab it pulling him to me as I kiss him. Even after two months I still feel like I did the first time we kissed. He gently placed his bag on the floor and put his arms around my neck playing with my hair. I ran my hand up his hoodie, his skin warm and soft as I held him to me deepening the kiss. He lets out a soft groan as I kiss his neck. I can feel his breath on my ear and it sends shivers down my spine. I pick him up and fling him down on the bed and he squeals playfully. I bite my lip and jump on next to him smiling as he flings his arms back around me. I stare into his large emerald eyes as I start to kiss him again softly, every kiss is filled with passion and longing and it makes my head spin. We pull apart to catch our breath. Both our phones start to beep and buzz, I lay my face on Izu's neck as he tells me it's his mum saying they will be here in five minutes.

Groaning and pouting, I stand up grabbing my bag, Izu laughs at me and reminds me that for the next three days we can do this all the time and I instantly cheer up. Izu grabs his bag and we head to the common room to wait for the other two. Izu locks his door, dropping his keys twice until I grab his bag. We walk into the common room laughing, I have a bag over each shoulder as I wouldn't give it back to him. Kaminari and Kirishima are waiting for us on one of the sofas. Round Face, Glasses Ponytail are sitting chatting on the other.

"You two ready for this?" I ask smiling.

"You bet Bakubro, I can't wait to have Inko's amazing cooking again. I'm starving." Kaminari said, rubbing his hands together. I laughed Aunty's cooking is the best.

"So what are you getting up to today?" Ponytail asks looking between me and Izu.

"Movie night." Izu and I say in unison. We look at each other laughing and I have to restrain my urge to kiss him.

"We always spend Christmas eve in our Christmas jammies and the first movie is ALWAYS Die Hard," Izu told the room.

"Aww we don't have Christmas jammies." Kirishima pouted.

"You do now, the Hag just bought all of us matching ones the other day." I laugh at him. Showing them the photo. Izu moves into look grabbing my hand with the phone in it. A shiver runs down my hand as he grabs it.

"Your mum's outdid herself this year. Where did she get them?" he asks me, laughing.

"You know what the Hags like some website halfway around the world," I say shaking my head at the phone.

Ponytail asks if she can see them and I show her the photo, they look like elves top and stripy trousers, they each come with a small red hat, each set of jammies has a personalized name on the front. Ponytail whispers something in Izu's ear and he laughs nervously looking back at me. I hear a small huff and see Round Face turn her head towards Izu. She is grating on my nerves.

We grab our bags and head to the door just as I begin walking through it. I see Round Face bound up to Izu and grab his arm. My blood instantly begins to boil, Izu snatches his arm out of her grasp, jumping. Scowling I hold open the door for Izu. She glances at me scowling. I swear if she wasn't his friend I'd blast her ass.

"Midoryia are you dating anyone?" she asked him loudly. I can see him blush and fiddle with his fingers nervously.

"Yes, Yes I am," he says confidently crossing his arms.

"Izu, come on everyone is waiting," I say as my chest swells and my heart races.

Izu walks away from her before she can ask who it is and we head outside. My mum and Aunty are already there waiting for us. I let Izu in the car first and as I headed in the seat next to him I glanced back up at the windows and saw Round Face watching us. I jumped in the car and shut the door. As soon as we exit the grounds I put my hand around Izu's shoulders kissing his cheek. Izu tells everyone in the car what just happened. Aunty said it sounds like Round Face has a crush on Izu and I hold him tighter growling protectively making everyone laugh.