Chapter 4

(Kacchan POV)

What the fuck is Round Faces problem? Just because I know Deku better than her, what the fuck does she expect I've known him forever. It's not my fault if Deku hasn't told her any of that stuff, what the fuck do they do when they hang out? Obviously not stuff he is interested in. I lean against my door and fold my arms looking at my feet.

I hear soft footsteps coming my way and look up to see Deku, he has a cute smile on his face again and his cheeks are flushed. I relaxed a bit, I didn't realize how knotted my stomach was until I saw him and it loosened. He starts fidgeting with the hem of his t-shirt the closer he gets. I push away from my door and face him nodding at him to come in, he follows me into my room without any hesitation.

I lock my door and fling myself onto my bed, my back leaning against the wall. Deku sits next to me back on the wall as he looks at his hands. I had a strong urge to tell him about my nightmares. He sits silently and looks me in the eyes as I tell him about my latest nightmare. When my hands start to shake he grabs my hands and squeezes them and I continue before I can stop myself from finishing.

As soon as I finish I let out a shaky sigh and Deku flings his arms around my shoulders pulling me into his shoulder. His hand goes to my hair as he comforts me like he did when we were little. I put my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder. As he is playing with my hair he starts humming a familiar tune, it's strange I rack my brain as I try to place it.

Suddenly it came back to me he was humming You Are My Sunshine. Our mums would sing that to us when we were tired, when I started having these nightmares he would sing it to me. I laugh into his neck. My chest tightened. He was always there for me even when I wasn't there for him. He never gave up on me, ever. All I did was treat him like shit for so long and for what reason? I can't hold back my tears and the spillover and roll down his neck.

"Hey, what's wrong Kacchan?" he said, putting a hand on each side of my face and bringing my face up to his. He wipes away my tears with his thumbs.

"Deku, why don't you hate me? You should. Why do you still try to help my sorry ass." I lay my hand over one of his holding it in place on my face as I looked into his eyes. He laughs at me as his cheeks flush. He cocks his head to the side and I feel the butterflies in my stomach flutter.

"Kacchan I could never hate you. Nobody in the whole world knows me as you do. And I wouldn't change that for the world. All I want is for you to be happy Kacchan." he said with a sad smile that seemed to claw at my heart.

We stared at each other for a few seconds or maybe it was a few hours, I could feel myself leaning in closer to him. My heartbeat was so fast and loud I'm sure he could hear it. My eyes would flick from his large green eyes to his smooth thin lips. Suddenly both our phones began buzzing like crazy and we jumped apart.

I snatched my phone off the bed next to me and glared at it. It was the group chat, something about a movie night in the common room tonight. I glance up and see a very red Deku looking at his phone.

"Could be fun." a new message popped up from Deku 'I'm in.

I type back with 'k' and Deku laughs next to me and I playfully nudge him.

"Hey, Kacchan, how did you know my favorite band and movie?" he asks me as he scrunches his nose up, damn he's cute when he does that. I smile back at him.

"Your room is next to mine. I've heard the songs so much even though I know the words to half their songs. And as for the movie, I remember you talking to Round Face and Glasses about it one time. Obviously, they didn't pay enough attention when you were talking. Hey, I did notice something, your friends never seem to hang out in your room why is that?" I ask curiously. He starts laughing.

"Sorry I didn't realize my music was so loud. I dunno, when we first moved in here I was happy to show everyone my room but when I got all my personal stuff in it other than just my All Might stuff I didn't really want to share that with anyone else. It's the one place I can be just me and I don't need to hide how I really feel or what I like to please anyone else, you know. It's kind of why I never invited anyone back to my mum's house apart from you of course." he blushes as he says the last part and I'm secretly happy that the extras don't know him as I do.

"Gotta say when I saw your room last I was surprised, I was expecting a lot fewer posters and a lot more drawings pinned to your wall like your room at your mum's. Do you still draw?" I look at him and he is sitting wide-eyed.

"Yeah, I do actually I'm working on a Demon Slayer piece the now. I'll show you it later if you want?" he looked shyly at his hands.

"I'd love to Deku." I smile back at him and his big cheesy smile returns.

He rubs his hands together and I can see goosebumps on his arms, I walk over to my closet and pull out my favorite black hoody with a white skull on it. I sit next to him and slip it over his head, he doesn't protest he just mutters thanks. We sit back on the bed and I flick on my t.v. I cast youtube to it and we watch people falling over until it's time to go get more food.

Ponytail and Ears had just made a big batch of curry and handed Deku and me a bowl as we strolled into the kitchen. We grabbed a seat next to each other in the dining room, it was just us so far. I glanced at him in my hoody and my heart raced. It was huge on him. It fell past his ass but he looked good in it and warm. The food was actually nice and both of us cleared our bowls just as the rest of the class was filing in.

We took our bowls back to the kitchen, I washed and Deku dried them. As we were leaving we passed Round Face. She was talking to Half and Half and Glasses but abruptly stopped when she saw me and Deku walking together.

"You coming for dinner Midoriya?" Half and half ask's in his monotone voice. I watched as Round Face stood behind him avoiding eye contact with me. She was definitely acting weirder than normal.

"Sorry guys Kacchan and I have already eaten," he says cheerily and we head back to the Common room living room.

I sit on the sofa at the end furthest away from the t.v. out of habit and Deku plops down next to me smiling. We sit there on our phones for a bit and soon after everyone else starts filing into the room. Glasses sit on the other side of Deku and I see Round Face pout as she plops down next to him with Icyhot on her other side. I smirk happily that Glasses got that seat first. Ears came into the room and closed the large curtains engulfing us all in darkness as she flicked the t.v. on and started casting to it.

The title flicked up on the screen and I let out a small squeak. IT. Deku's eyes widened and he started coughing trying to cover up my squeak. It worked. Iida started patting his back, he glanced at me and winked. He got up and disappeared down the hall, my heart began to race, not in a good way. If I didn't calm down I would panic.

A minute later Deku arrived back with a couple of long blankets. I looked at him puzzled. He handed one to me and one to Iida telling him they can use that if they were cold. Uraraka beamed up at him and I felt anger rise in my chest. Deku picked up the blanket I was holding and flicked it out draping it over the two of us.

A moment later my phone vibrated, I had put it on silent for the movie. I looked at it Deku's name flashed up.

DEKU : R U OK DO YOU WANT ME TO GET YOU OUT OF IT?

KACCHAN : No, maybe if I watch it I'll be less scared? Or just never sleep again. BTW what's with the cover?

DEKU : I THOUGHT IT WOULD HIDE YOU IF YOU JUMPED. THIS ONE NOT AS BAD AS THE REVAMP.

KACCHAN : what you have seen them!!!!!!!!!

DEKU : YEAH ALL 4. 2 ORIGINAL MINI SERIES 2 REVAMPED.

I stared at the side of Deku's head, he is much braver than he lets on to everyone.