Roadtrip ~ Dreamteam + Quackity

Roadtrip / Beach Bash - The Dream team and you take a roadtrip down to the beach. Two parter imagine, one with the chaotic roadtrip and the other with the rewarding holiday

POORLY WRITTEN WITH MISTAKES, I WILL FIX LATER xoxo

(HINTS TO GEORGE BEING YOUR LOBE INTEREST)

"Ouch! Dream move your ass over"

Sapnap wiggled his but around, pushing Dream over to give him more space. As Dream now imposed on quackitys precious area.

"Dude I'm all ready crushed at the window, you move over"

Quackity pushed back at dream, shoving him back over to Sapnaps side. Dream now getting annoyed at the constant pushing, sick of being stuck in the middle for the past two hours.

"Quackity shut up I'm stuck in between both of of your fatasses and if we don't stop soon I'm gonna piss my pants"

"EW! You better fucking not man"

Sapnap and Quackity now scootching away from dream.

"You pissbaby"

You looked at them all from the rearview mirror, helping George with the directions. You were still very amused with their antics, laughing as they all started to bicker once again.

George kept his eyes on the road, trying his best to conceal his half amusement and half annoyance at their fighting.

"Don't shove him cause then your shoving me dude!"

"HEY! that's my chair idiot!"

As Quackity kicked the back of your chair in the moment, trying his best to hit sapnap from across the car. You gave them a warning,

Dream being hit in the face instead, which in turn resulted in him now having a go at quackity, now hitting your chair once again. You turned around this time, grabbing at the both of them.

"OUCH, man I said that's my chair"

"Beat him up princess!"

Sapnap called out, cheering you on in an attempt to form an alliance of some sort. This only resulted in you giving him a death stare, you were not a princess and everytime someone from the group said it was when they were making jokes about you and George.

You weren't dating George much to several news outlets missbelief.

"you wanna try your luck sapnap!"

Dream turning back to sapnap, taking a slight go at him, leaving you and Quackity to sort out your chair kicking issue.

"OH MY GOD! if you don't all shut up and sit still, I'm going to swerve of this road"

"Sorry.."

All four of you suddenly shutting up and sitting down not wanting to piss George off especially while he was driving.

"Thanks for driving George"

"Thank you Georgie"

"Oh shut up"

Rolling his eyes to look back to the road, you were just about to skip the song on the playlist before he smacked your hand out of the way giving you a slight but silly glare to the side.

"Aye, drivers choice"

"Incase you all forgot. I NEED TO FUCKING PEE!!"

You are just about to talk back about how you didn't like the song before dream so rudely shattered about how he needed to pee again.

"ALRIGHT."

George drove for about another 20 seconds before pulling over to the side of the road and nodding his head up the hill, signalling to dream that that's where he was going to have to go to the bathroom. Dreams face immediately dropping.