Secret Santa Surprise ~ Sapnap (DTEAM)

Seven Christmases with Sapnap, 3 as friends and 4 dating. Every Christmas you, Sapnap, dream and George would spend Christmas eve together as Christmas was always too busy (even though you and Sapnap now spent Christmas together as well). You'd all gather at someone's house and have a yearly  secret Santa, watch some Christmas movies and of course, hot chocolate was a necessity!

"I better not be getting that one, who wrapped that?"

Sapnap was currently staring at the 4 presents sitting under the tree that had been placed there the day before (courtesy of George, who was hosting this year at his cottage). You smiled at him, laughing at his hypocrisy.

"Baby I saw the gift bag you got, I'm taking a guess that you bought a bag because you can't wrap either"

"Don't ruin my Christmas spirit"

Pulling you into his side, laughing with you as he joked.

"As long as you don't ruin mine"

He pulled away slightly, looking at you. Growing nervous and not understanding what you meant.

"What?! How could I?"

"If you have me for secret santa I'm screwed, I love you but god-"

Rolling his eyes as he caught on. It was an on going theme, Sapnap could ever get a good present for anyone. George called out from the kitchen where he was currently working on the hot chocolate.

"She's right Sap"

"No she's not, she's just fussy.."

He rubbed the top of your head slightly. You immediately going to fix your hair, giving him a small warning glare as you remember what you had gotten you two Christmases ago.

"Yeah yeah- when you get a drill set for Christmas then you can say I'm fussy"

"Actually I would lo-"

George called out from the kitchen again. One year Sapnap got him a voucher to skydive. It's a good present until you take into consideration George's massive fear of Planes, Small spaces and falling. 

"Watch what you say Sap"

Sapnap rolled his eyes at George as you laughed softly from the teasing, knowing it never got to him. The gifts always work themselves out. You and Dream ended up going skydiving together, you'll never forget the adrenaline rush that filled you. Even though you were scared you couldn't help but be excited. You felt the same way about your relationship with Sapnap, you were scared but too excited about what the future held for you.

"George didn't wrap that..."

Changing the subject onto something different to diffuse any tension that might still be around, Even though You know there was nothing there. Pointing to the disgustingly wrapped present on the floor.

"Dream?"

"Dream."

Laughing at yourself knowing that even though sapnap was the worst present giver, Dream was the worst present wrapper. Everyone had their own flaws and that's what makes your friendship so perfect.

"How's the hot chocolate going George?"

"Hmm hm"

Sitting down on the couch as the smell of  hot chocolate drifted through the halls of the house, relaxing slightly more Sapnap sat down beside you wrapping his arm around your shoulder to pull you closer. You looked up at him but he stared at the Christmas tree, off in his own world until he spoke.

"I think this is gonna be a really good Christmas.."

"Oh yeah? And whys that?"

Smiling slightly as he finally turned his attention towards you.