alternative ending 4 part 2

i'm writing this now in hopes that i get it done before my birthday because i want a sense of accomplishment lmao

dear past me, you have been working on this specific ending for awhile now and you completely forgot that saiki can teleport 👁👁

okay so let's pretend saiki cant teleport because i'm forgetful 😃🤚 oops my bad, please ignore that lmao

dear past me part 2, good job because you actually finished this chapter before your birthday. (this is published on april 12, and my birthday is april 13 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️ time isn't real, how tf have i aged a whole year again? ew that makes me feel old even tho i'm still a kid)

anyways enjoy :) unsurprisingly, this is unedited lmao

~~

kenma's pov

i glanced at the blacked haired guy sitting close to me. he was reaching into a lunch box. i watched as he pulled out a clear-ish pink container. as he pulled off the lid, i realized the inside contained a large slice of vanilla cake.

spiky red-haired kid stared at the cake. "look."

purple girl frowned. "so...?"

"jirou, just look at it! it has red frosting!"

"you're acting like you've never seen cake before."

i turned back to my game, but everyone was just so distracting. i felt my nonexistent social battery drop down to negative levels.

i had came to this room for peace, not be surrounded by loud people.

~~

saiki's pov

i kept staring at the walking broccoli and the embodiment of tall candy canes. they looked so familiar to me and i just couldn't figure out why.

i felt like i've met them before. it was as though i had known them in another reality or something.

oh sh-t. did i mess up the timeline? yare yare this is too much to think about.

i forced my brain cells to think. i somehow knew that those kids' names were somewhere in the depths of my mind.

deku...izuku...midoriya. dang the broccoli kid has many names. i think he goes by deku the most? why the f-ck do i know his name? have i met him before?

deku approached me. "you look familiar."

okay maybe i did screw up a timeline???

"psychic."

i almost levitated through the ceiling. how did he know i was psychic?

"wait no sorry!! your name is saiki, not psychic. they sound really similar."

"how...how do you know my name?"

deku tapped his chin with his fingers. "good question. i think we've met before. but a long time ago. i mean that's the only thing that makes sense. how else would i know your name? i don't stalk people, i swear! i mean i like analyzing quirks and i keep notes..." he continued rambling, but his words blended with his thoughts and it was hard to keep up.

candy cane guy nudged deku. "midoriya..." deku apologized.

~~

third person pov

corner guy, next to kenma, stood up. he threw out the wrappers from his snacks. he sat back down, facing the wall.

kenma felt comfortable around him. he didn't even know his name, but he seemed like a nice person. corner guy was calm and ate his food quietly. so who was he?