alternative ending 1

⚠️ trigger: knives are referred as blades

deku's eyes widened as he saw what shigaraki was doing. he quickly prepared to use one for all again, but dabi shoved him aside.

bakugo froze, his mind refusing to process what was happening. he didn't even notice aizawa run past him to help the former number one hero. his feet planted themselves in place, paralyzing him. shigaraki's hands were hardly three inches away from all might's face, but aizawa's scarf wrapped around his wrist. aizawa pulled shigaraki's hand away.

"i am NOT losing you, too," aizawa said, his eyes turning red as he used his quirk on shigaraki.

bakugo let himself relax a bit. he unwillingly knew that if all might were to die, bakugo's blame probably would've killed him instantly. his eyes searched for deku. the green haired boy was struggling to stand up as the wind was really knocked out of him. despite having bloody wounds covering his face, deku's anger took a conspicuous turn.

shigaraki laughed. "didn't know you cared about all might so much. how about your students? how much do you care about them?"

aizawa's eyes wanted to blink, but he forced them to stay open. "you need to shut up."

saiki went over to help the teacher.

bakugo stared at deku again. his legs started moving and before he realized what he was doing, he ran towards the green haired boy. "DEKU!"

deku stood up, nearly tripping over himself. "kacchan?"

"move out of the f-cking way!" bakugo screeched.

a bright flash of silver zoomed past bakugo's field of vision. the blond sensed it a few seconds earlier, but he worried he warned deku too late.

"F-CKING MOVE, IZUKU."

bakugo prepared himself to use his quirk to shove deku away, but before he could hold out his hands, an ice wall appeared before him. the metal object bakugo saw was stuck at the edge of the frozen material. he turned around and saw todoroki half crouching on the ground, the palm of his hand pressed against the ground. moments later, todoroki sat down.

"i saw the metal object," the bicolored haired boy said. "it was a blade."

bakugo quietly sighed in relief, smiling slightly. his smile dropped when he stared at deku. "izuku, what the f-ck? you didn't move. why? you could've died! you're an idiot."

deku blinked in response. "i feel like i'm being yelled at by an angry, but strangely quiet kacchan."

bakugo frowned. "shut the f—"

"are you guys seriously forgetting that there's an attack?" todoroki asked. "you..." he trailed off, coughing.

toga stood behind todoroki, holding a bloody knife. "he's not wrong," she squealed with a laugh. "i like to keep extra knives with me."

"todoroki-kun?" deku whispered. he stumbled over to him. "you're okay, right? you're okay. todoroki? answer me!"

bakugo didn't say anything but he ran towards toga, tackling her.

saiki, on the other hand, was still struggling against shigaraki. seconds after saiki joined the ua teacher, aizawa blinked and shigaraki got his quirk back.

"who the hell are you?" the villain asked, while trying to decay aizawa's face.

"doesn't matter, baka," saiki thought. "damn, hes strong. unfortunately for him, i'm stronger." he removed the antennas from his head and tossed them to the side. saiki held his hand out, and used his psychokinesis to create a force of energy to knock shigaraki away. he was able to do it, but right as the force struck shigaraki, the villain was able to touch saiki's palm with all five fingers. saiki grimaced, groaning slightly.

"let me see, kid," aizawa said. he understood the look of pain printed on saiki's face as he had experienced shigaraki's decay quirk months ago. "would your powers still work?"

saiki nodded. "i'm gonna...go after him. you go back to deku and the others."

"you're not going alone."

"please...this is my fault. let me—"

"let me stop you right there. this is NOT your fault, saiki. got it? i will bring other pro heroes to help me fight shigaraki. but i want you to go to midoriya and the others."

saiki hesitantly agreed. he quickly found deku but something was wrong. he was sitting on the ground, and it looked like he was leaning over something. wait, no not something...but someone. as he got closer, he was able to identify the person. todoroki.

"deku?" saiki whispered.

the green haired boy turned around. his eyes widened when he saw saiki's hand. "oh my god, what happened to your palm? the skin is basically gone!"

"it doesn't matter. is todoroki...is he okay?"

"i'm not leaving him." in other words, he was dead.

saiki stared at the ground. "oh. where's, uh, bakugo?"

"fighting toga. she's the reason todoroki's like this. i would help kacchan but i don't wanna leave todoroki-kun."

"then i'll help him."

"what about your hand?"

"it's fine..."

"it's not fi..." deku trailed off. he didn't want to argue with saiki. "where'd your antennas go?"

"i took them off so i could use my powers at full strength. i was gonna continue fighting shigaraki but aizawa told me to go to you guys. but i'm going after toga. she's not getting away with this."

(first alternative ending is complete! it turned out longer than planned. enjoy 😅 also most of my alt ending ideas are sad, but would you like some happy ones too?)