i may fall

(100+ reads woah :D that do be really cool doe)

saiki stood several feet away from the entrance to ua. he could easily teleport inside, but he didn't really have a reason to. he was not friends with deku. he only talked to him, that's all. although deku seemed really intrigued by him.

the psychic took one more glance at the school before walking away. he noticed a presence behind him. a villain? no. saiki turned around. deku.

"hi, saiki!" he exclaimed. "i'm so happy to see you again."

"why though? we're not friends. yare yare, does he think we're friends?" saiki continued to walk away.

deku trailed behind him. "what do those antennas do?"

saiki figured that if he answered deku's questions (he knew deku was going to ask a lot), then maybe the young soon to be hero would leave him alone. "they limit my 'quirks'."

"why would you ever want to limit them?"

"if i take these off right now, ua and the surrounding buildings would cease to exist."

"wow, you must have really powerful quirks."

"psychic powers, not quirks." saiki walked a bit faster. "yeah...quirks."

"how about your glasses? what do they do? do they make your line of vision green?"

"blocks one of my powers- i mean quirks. and no they don't."

deku frowned. "that's cool, but why do you sound unsure of your quirks?"

saiki sighed. "it doesn't matter."

"saiki-"

saiki teleported to the roof of ua. he knew deku's intentions were good, but saiki came to this dimension to get away from his friends, not meet new ones. however, saiki had to admit, deku was an interesting person.

"where did he go?" deku thought. "did i ask too many questions? i cant help it! he's so...strange! i think...i think he doesn't have quirks. maybe it's technology or something. maybe he obtained those powers through the means of something else? was he born with them?"

saiki had to smile. deku was not only interesting, he was also smart. he connected a lot of points together.

"deku, what the f-ck are you doing outside?" bakugo asked, standing in the entrance doorway to ua. "we have that stupid project to do."

"saiki's so cool!"

"can you shut up about this guy for like three minutes? you barely know him and you talk about him the same way you talk about all might. just shut the f-ck up."

"is this plan really going to work?" someone's voice creeped into saiki's mind. saiki frowned in confusion. who said that?

"are you f-cking kidding me, shigaraki?"

"no."

"no?! really, that's it? you really think this is going to work? how stupid are you?"

"idiot. it will work. toga has a major role in this plan."

"f-ck that. i keep telling you to work out this plan for longer. they're not stupid and you know that. they're cautious. they're always on alert. if this fails, then you're the idiot here."

saiki frowned again. villains? shigaraki? saiki only knew basic information about my hero academia as he didn't watch the anime. shigaraki must've been a villain. who was the other person talking to him then?

saiki stood on the rumble of the fallen ua. most of the surround buildings were either completely destroyed or on fire. he saw deku crouching on the ground and muttering to himself.

"kacchan can't be dead. missing doesn't mean dead. and todoroki-kun...he's missing, too. damn it!" deku's panic increased.

saiki snapped back to reality as the vision caused by his precognition ended, but he accidentally walked too close to the edge of the roof.

(finally getting to the more interesting details, yee haw. although i haven't really premade a plot. i let the ideas come to my head and then without planning, i just write them. when i made the title, i hadn't even come up with this chapter idea yet. but hey the title works and it's kinda ironic too) - slightly edited