blame part one

(slight heroes rising spoilers!!)

after removing the debris off of todoroki, uraraka made the two boys float to the top. she soon followed after.

"oi, icyhot, can you walk?" bakugo asked, looking at todoroki who was obviously limping.

todoroki frowned, attempting to take a step but stumbling. he grimaced as both his feet refused to hold his weight.

bakugo huffed, crouching slightly.

"what are you doing?" todoroki asked.

"get on my back."

todoroki hesitantly agreed. "this kinda reminds me of when you hurt your leg back at that island and you made midoriya be your cane."

"shut up. he wanted to do that."

todoroki looked at uraraka. "how'd you know where we were?"

"i trailed after bakugo after it was confirmed that you went missing. basically deku was looking for me, but i wasn't really missing. so yeah, haha."

the three (or technically two) walked back to the rest of the students. they were mostly quiet but bakugo keep "tch-ing". several minutes past until they met up with their teacher.

aizawa ran towards them. "i'm so glad you're all alright." he looked at todoroki, whose head was pressed against the back of bakugo's neck. his eyes were closed. "is he unconscious?"

uraraka smiled. "he was tired. he was stuck under debris for awhile. he couldn't walk. uh yeah, he fell asleep."

bakugo put todoroki on the ground surprisingly gently. aizawa then forced his and uraraka to go with the other students. they both agreed but bakugo secretly had other plans.

~

saiki was able to defeat toga, but at the cost of several physical injuries. he could use his restoration power, but with his power limiters, he could only use it once. he teleported to aizawa, noticing todoroki sitting next to him.

"did he go missing or not? i was busy fighting a crazy person obsessed with blood. he doesn't look scared, though, just exhausted." saiki went down a spiral of self blame, until aizawa brought him back to reality.

"you're covered in wounds," aizawa said.

saiki slightly frowned. "do you mind? i'm busy blaming this entire situation on myself because i'm an idiot for coming here. i've never called myself stupid before, oh my."

a loud, ear splitting crashing noise echoed from behind them. all might and shigaraki were having a one on one battle, while dabi was fighting someone else. aizawa used his scarf to climb into a street post. he almost fell off when he saw who was fighting dabi. deku.

(short chapter, eek sorry! i've been working on several unpublished fics as well. i plan on uploading my haikyuu one shot soon.)