things that work

saiki stayed outside the ua building while deku and his friends went to go tell a teacher. saiki used his clairvoyance power to listen to the conversation

deku and the others were talking to someone with long black hair and hugging a yellow sleeping bag. aizawa, right?

aizawa's lazy expression quickly turned to concern. "who told you about this attack?"

"saiki!" deku exclaimed.

"who's saiki? i don't think there's a student in ua named saiki. what's his full name?"

"i don't know. he never told me."

"midoriya, you cant just go around talking to strangers like that. what if he's a villain?"

bakugo scoffed. "you sound like a dad. and besides me and icyhot met saiki, too. he doesn't seem like a villain."

aizawa glared at the three boys. "i don't care if he doesn't seem like one. i want to meet him. i trust you guys, but i don't trust this saiki kid. is he a student?"

"hes f-cking short," bakugo said. "hes no taller than deku."

"kacchan, he could crush you with one move."

if bakugo's looks could kill, deku would've died right on the spot. "the f-ck did you say?"

"he has so many quirks. i bet he's got at least five?"

aizawa's eyes widened. "bakugo, stop cursing. and midoriya, what was that? saiki has multiple quirks."

"hes only shown a few like forced telpathy, teleportation, and precognition, but i think he has more. i think hes hiding them."

the teacher put his sleeping bag on a nearby table. "where he is? that's really suspicious."

saiki teleported to deku. he didn't realize how intimidating aizawa looked until he saw him up close. he stayed next to deku.

"are you saiki?" aizawa asked.

"mhm. saiki kusuo." saiki frowned slightly. he was not a talkative person, but since he came to this dimension, he seemed more open.

"how many quirks do you have?"

saiki sighed. "i don't have any quirks. i was born with my powers. i'm a psychic."

"how many powers do you have?"

"more than five." he looked at deku. "your guess is too small." he saw aizawa's confused face. "clairvoyance. i basically spied on you guys."

aizawa looked at deku, raising a brow. "uh huh, not a villain. listen saiki, i'll talk about this vision of yours to the other teachers. but how do we know you're not a villain?"

saiki pressed his lips together. "i guess that's the reality of this, i cant prove i'm not a villain. whether you believe me or not, i'm on your side."

saiki trailed off. he barely knew deku and the others, and he would never admit it, but he was growing fond of them.

"i don't trust this kid," aizawa thought, "but i think i believe this vision of his. deku seems to like him, too." aizawa stared at saiki. "you can hear my thoughts, am i right?"

saiki felt slightly guilty. "i cant control it, sorry."

use the blood. find the heterochromatic eyed boy. distract eraser head. find the explosive blond. blow up the school. cause as much havoc as possible, distracting the target. kill him. it doesn't matter how bad you hurt him, just make sure he gets the last hit.

"shigaraki, we get it, you explained it like five hundred f-cking times," a male voice echoed in the room.

"i'm gonna see izuku!" a blonde girl squealed. "can i take his blood?"

shigaraki huffed. "i don't care, but the main details of the plan MUST happen first. toga, i know you'll listen." his eyes glared at the man standing in front of him. "how about you, dabi? have any comments you wish to share?"

"no, f-ck off. if your plan goes to sh-t, it's not my fault. i'll do my part, but i know i'm right."

"dabi-"

"for f-cks sake, there's three targets. one to kill, the other two to recruit. did you not see how horribly that went last time? what are you going to do this time? torture them?" dabi started walking away.

shigaraki smiled. "there's more to the plan than you think. i only told you what you need to know."

dabi stopped moving. he looked over his shoulder, at shigaraki. "don't kill todoroki."

shigaraki didn't say anything.

(there's more dialogue than action, yikes i'll edit that eventually. anyways even tho i barely planned this out, i'm excited for the upcoming chapters. i've somewhat planned out some major events. i don't understand why i have so much motivation for this fic, but i'm vibing with it. no complaints from me.)