alternative ending 5 (finale)

happy birthday bakugo katsuki :)

anyways this is the last alt ending!! this is the final chapter woah (unless so come up with another random idea, but for now i got nothing so this is the last one)

i hope you enjoy :)

this will be an aftermath chapter to the original plot (i'm sorry deku)

~~

bakugo reached deku. "izuku...?" he pressed his fingers against deku's wrist and neck. a dying pulse.

toga had stabbed deku somewhere in the center of his back.

saiki stood there, staring at bakugo, then deku, then the teachers and then back to deku. he slowly removed his antennas.

with a small, but steady stream of tears flowing down his face, bakugo glanced at saiki. "what are you doing?"

"what i should've done in the beginning. this is my fault." he threw the power dampeners to the side. he raised his hand, a strong gush of energy bursting out of his palm. it destroyed the road in front of him. he glared at shigaraki, dabi, and toga.

"f-ck you," was all he said.

~~

todoroki approached bakugo slowly. he didn't want to do what recovery girl told him, but he had no choice.

"you have to go to recovery girl to get checked up," he whispered.

bakugo glanced at him. "you look like sh-t."

todoroki shrugged. "well i do have a bandage wrapped around my head. but look, you have to go see her. she told me to tell you."

"i'm not moving anywhere, icyhot." bakugo stared at the ground. "he's really...i don't want to believe it."

~~

shortly after saiki's "meltdown" or whatever you want to call it, aizawa dragged a screaming bakugo away from deku.

todoroki woke up the sounds of loud sobs, but he was too tired to fully process it. he rubbed his head and stared at the direction of the noises. he felt a bandage on his head.

"todoroki-kun," a voice called from next to him. recovery girl. "your leg injuries have been healed but i didn't want to drain you completely so i only healed those." (i don't remember much about the pros and cons on recovery girl's quirk so lmk if this isn't accurate)

"once bakugo-kun calms down, i need you to bring him to me," she continued. "i need to check for injuries."

"wheres saiki?" todoroki asked, his voice quieter than he expected.

"is that your pink-haired friend with the antennae?" (is it antennas or antennae? i don't feel like looking anything up lmao)

"yeah."

"i believe he went after bakugo after destroying the street."

"oh."

"hero society is not going to be happy with this, despite the villains' defeat. they're going to be mad."

"and the school is gonna be hit the most with the criticism."

"correct. and we have to be prepared for that."

~~

"i know, bakugo," todoroki said. "you still need to get checked up."

bakugo glared at him. "why are you acting like nothing bad happened? why are you acting like he is still here?"