where the f-ck are you?

bakugo ran around the school halls, dodging fallen debris. he, todoroki, and deku were with the rest of their class, until bakugo realized several students were missing. jirou, uraraka, and todoroki. he unwillingly asked deku for help locating them.

"this wasn't in stupid saiki's vision," bakugo complained.

"kacchan, you do realize we live in the present, not the future, right? the future is always changing. and besides you know that the reality of saiki's visions are changeable. oh and he's not stupid."

bakugo huffed. "oi, look outside. saiki's fighting toga. oh sh-t, i think he got stabbed. wait no, it looks like a graze."

"he can win that fight, i know he can."

"because he has like five million quirks? he literally sounded so unsure of them. i don't think he's a hero in training. although his fighting stances aren't half bad."

deku looked at his explosive friend with a smile.

the two future heroes searched every area within the school. they found jirou, but there was no sign of todoroki or uraraka. bakugo suggested they split up - jirou meets up with the other students, deku looks for uraraka, and bakugo looks for todoroki.

~

aizawa looked at his students and then the other teachers. his eyes watched everyone's movements. all might was fighting shigaraki. other heroes were doing their part to help all might and protect the students. recovery girl was assisting the injured. aizawa sighed in relief when he saw deku, jirou, and uraraka running towards him.

"thank god you guys are alright!" the teacher exclaimed. "where's bakugo and todoroki?"

"kacchan's looking for todoroki-kun right now."

aizawa wasn't sure whether to be frustrated that bakugo's looking for todoroki alone or be proud that he's doing that by himself. however his concern for that was cut short as a large section of a wall was hurled at his students. he shoved them to the side just as the wall landed. a tiny piece broke off and scratched his arm. the cut turned red. he dragged his palm across his arm, sighing.

"aizawa-sensei, are you okay?" deku asked with obvious concern for his teacher.

(i completely forgot, but don't the students call aizawa "aizawa sensei" in sub? i finished the show months ago so i don't remember. pls correct me if i'm wrong)

"just a scratch. look, i'm gonna help the other heroes. the school's really damaged. i doubt it'll be saved, but protecting the people is a priority. a building can be replaced, but lives can't." deku watched as aizawa ran in the other direction.

~

bakugo wiped the sweat off his forehead as he ran inside and outside the school, feeling like a helpless idiot. there was no sign of the bicolored haired boy he called icyhot. bakugo almost wished he wasn't searching alone. however, his stubbornness prevented him from asking for help.

"icyhot! damn it, i know you're around here. unless you went outside without anyone knowing, then you're still in the school...which means you're safe because the villains are outside and...you weren't kidnapped..." bakugo trailed off. he shivered slightly as memories he suppressed showed fresh in his mind.

"ICYHOT, WHERE THE F-CK ARE YOU?" bakugo screeched. he roamed into another hallway, noticing a giant hole in the ground. he stood at the edge of it, looking down. someone was at the bottom of it, trapped under fallen objects. bakugo let out a small squeak as he fell down. he landed on the debris covering the person. "oh, sh-t." he climbed off.

"ow," the person said with a familiar voice. todoroki.

"oh my f-cking sh-t, you're here!"

todoroki nodded. "i'm just vibing here. i can't move."

"yeah, no sh-t. if you couldn't move the debris off of you, then that makes it heavy. i probably...should have...asked...for help."

todoroki stifled a laugh. "you're not the kind of person to ask for help."

"f-ck off."

"bakugo?" a female voice said from above them. bakugo looked up and saw uraraka leaning towards the edge. "is that todoroki?"

"hi," todoroki said. he coughed. "hmm, dust."

uraraka jumped in, but used her quirk to make herself float before hitting the ground.

(i lost a bit of motivation while writing this chapter but woah i finished. i'm not really that good at writing fight scenes so i hope you don't mind the lack of them. but woah 500+ reads! that's pretty snazzy. have a lovely day/afternoon/night)