another vision

saiki mentally slapped himself as he tripped and fell off the edge of the roof. he quickly teleported himself to the ground before gravity could kill him.

deku watched from a few feet away. his worry turned into excitement. "oh my god, saiki, are you okay?"

saiki sighed. "yeah."

deku noticed how uncomfortable saiki looked. "you look scared. i'm so glad you're okay, but you look terrified."

"it's not from the fall."

"so what's scaring you?"

what WASN'T scaring him, though? saiki came to this dimension to have some alone time but he seemed to have befriended a soon to be hero AND his vision of the future was scarier than any of his previous precognitions. saiki never considered himself to be a hero, however he has saved his friends on multiple occasions. his friends annoy him to death, but he likes them. even if he refuses to admit it, he cares about them.

he hesitated to speak. he had never been involved with a threat as serious as this. to make things worse, his precognition visions were never wrong. however, they were preventable. even the slightest change in the present could have a drastic impact on the future.

"i think your school is gonna get attacked."

"we can take down the villains. we'll protect the school. it'll be okay-"

saiki grabbed deku's shoulders. "no, deku, it's not okay." he began explaining his vision of the future which meant telling him about his precognition power.

"you have more than two quirks?"

"yeah..."

"anyways i trust this vision of yours. what do we do to change the future?"

"doesn't your school always get attacked though? i don't know if this actually is preventable. however, knowing that it's going to happen, might be an advantage."

"okay. so heres what we know: this whole area is basically destroyed or on fire. and kacchan and todoroki go missing. where is everyone else?"

"the vision doesn't always show me everything. either they're all stuck in the debris or they're somewhere else."

"midoriya."

the two boys looked up and saw todoroki and bakugo staring at them. they both looked confused. bakugo pulled at his shirt collar, clearly nervous but trying to cover it up.

"what do you mean we go missing?" the bicolored haired teen asked.

saiki forced his internal thoughts into deku's mind. "tell them about the vision." and so deku explained the precognition to them. with saiki's permission, he also told them that the vision came from one of saiki's "quirks".

"what the f-ck?" bakugo said. "we gotta do something about this. icyhot and i go missing? ua gets destroyed? the f-ck?!"

another precognition. two figures stand the shadows, watching the foundation of ua crumble to pieces. teachers, police, and heroes roam the  demolished area, worried about their students.

deku approaches a tallish blond hero wearing a white shirt. who was it again? all might! deku is saying something but starts bawling his eyes out. all might puts his hand on deku's shoulders.

"all the students and teachers are accounted for," all might says. "however it appears as though 1a is missing two students. young todoroki and bakugo."

a loud explosion goes off in the distance. deku turns around, running towards it. he sighs in relief as he sees bakugo and a short blonde female. a small smile forms on his face, but it disappears when he notices the girl.

"get the f-ck away from me!" bakugo screeches. "where's icyhot?"

deku's smile drops. "todoroki...?"

bakugo forms another explosion and aims it at the person trying to attack him. toga!

toga smirks. she dodges the explosion and winks at deku. "hey cutie. where's your peppermint friend?"

bakugo preps one of his gauntlets. "what the f-ck did you to him? where is he?"

the vision ended and saiki grimaced as a headache takes over. he sat down and rubbed his temples.

"are you okay?" deku asked.

"another vision. you need to tell the teachers. things escalate even more."

(woah 666 words. someone may or may not die soon. oop) - ty for reading!