things that don't work

todoroki walked around ua, knowing very well that someone was following him. he could hear the person "tch" every few minutes. todoroki already knew who they were, but pretended to be oblivious. he strolled around the hallways, quietly humming to himself.

he played dumb for ten minutes, until he started to get annoyed. "what do you want, bakugo?"

"nothing. how'd you know i was following you?"

"you 'tch' so loudly. why are you following me?"

"i said nothing, icyhot!"

todoroki turned around, a smile creeping onto his face. "do you...do you care about me? are you worried because of saiki's vision? dude, we both go missing, not just me."

bakugo's face turned red. "i don't care about you, but i don't want you to go missing."

"so you do care?"

"no no no! it doesn't matter who will go missing, i'd still follow them around."

"what if it was midoriya?"

bakugo scoffed. "what about him? i said it doesn't matter who will go missing."

"you know you're nicer than you say you are."

"f-ck off!"

"you're the only following me!"

aizawa approached the two arguing boys. they didn't notice him, so her pretended to cough. "saiki had another vision." as the teacher began to explain, bakugo panicked.

"tell me saiki's wrong. that his vision is full of sh-t. the villains can't win, NO!"

"his visions aren't wrong, but they're preventable. we won't let the villains win." aizawa sounded as though he was trying to convince himself more than his students. it was understandable though. the villains attacked often, and physical damage was always done, but they never won. however, if the heroes couldn't prevent this, then the villains would have an actual win.

deku approached the three, his hope decreasing by the second. his attempt at a smile was silently mocked by bakugo, but either he didn't notice or he didn't care. either way, the atmosphere was intense.

he had overheard the conversation saiki and aizawa had about the recent vision, so this was the second time he heard it.

ua would fall. bakugo and todoroki would go missing. however, something new was part of this unfortunate future. something not even saiki would accept.

"what do we do?" todoroki asked after several minutes of uncomfortable silence past.

"you kids are NOT doing anything," the sleepy teacher stated in a monotone voice.

"why not?" bakugo asked.

"i don't care what your principal or all might thinks of you guys. you're just kids. you cant keep fighting battles that weren't attended for you in the first place. you are my students, and i will not let a villain get anywhere near you."

the unfortunate extra detail in the vision was not the fall of aizawa, however it was another teacher. a teacher who had been on the verge of death more than a few times.

if ua couldn't do something about this future attack, then the unbelievably unacceptable would happen. all might would die.

(woah 200+ reads! ty, that's really cool :) anyways i hate to say it, but this fic is coming to an end. however, the ending chapters should be fairly longer than the others. i'm also working on some other anime fics that i hope i'll publish soon. one is haikyuu and the other is another tdlosk X mha crossover.)