who buys that much coffee jelly?

back at ua, todoroki was stacking his containers of soba in the fridge. after organizing them, he put a note with his name on them. as he closed the door, he could sense bakugo's raging energy from behind him.

"what?" todoroki asked.

"we went to the store for supplies!" bakugo exclaimed. "f-cking supplies! and you bought soba! what the f-ck, icyhot!"

"i told you, i was stocking up on soba."

"that's stupid!"

"it's not stupid. the pink haired kid from the same store bought a lot of coffee jelly. i think he bought more."

bakugo opened his mouth to speak, but his anger caused him to shut up. he made a tch sound, before turning on his heel.

"it's true though!" todoroki said.

"who cares about that guy? f-ck that! f-ck coffee jelly. oh and f-ck you too, icyhot." bakugo walked away.

todoroki smiled before heading to his dorm. as he reached the hall that led to his room, deku tapped his shoulder.

"todoroki-kun!" the green haired boy said.

"yes, midoriya?"

"you and kacchan were talking about saiki, right?"

"saiki? who's that?"

"the pinked hair boy with antennas. the one that isn't a villain."

todoroki frowned. "we don't know a pink haired villain with antennas."

deku shook his head. "don't question it. but you met saiki? how come you didn't know his name?"

"i saw him while we were buying supplies. he was buying a lot of coffee jelly. bakugo thought it was stupid."

"he thinks everything is stupid though. saiki is so cool though! i hope to see him again! he has more than one quirk, even though at first he said they weren't quirks. but they're definitely quirks! he clearly has powers!" deku began muttering about the intriguing pink haired teen.

"you seem to be really intrigued by this person, midoriya. if you say he's cool, then i believe you. he's got an obsession with coffee jelly."

"yes, but you were the ones stocking up on soba at the store. you got a food obsession too!"

"no."

"no?"

"no."

"but-"

"who buys THAT much coffee jelly?"

deku was about to respond, but he realized todoroki wasn't going to listen. "yeah...who buys that much coffee jelly..."

(i feel like all these chapters have been really short, i'm sorry lol. i swear i'll add interesting stuff, but i gotta build up to those events. yeah that's all. have a good day/afternoon/night <3) - unedited, i swear i'll edit soon