not a villain

saiki appeared in a neighborhood that seemed somewhat similar to his. the corners of his mouth turned upward as he realized that the people around him had totally different thoughts than his neighbors. for the next 60 seconds, he compared everything in this neighborhood to his.

"kacchanismeanbutheissocool," someone's thoughts interrupted saiki. "hesimprovinghisspecialmove."

"yare yare," saiki thought. "whoever that is thinks really fast. i almost don't know what he's saying. i know the basics of my hero academia so that's definitely deku."

deku was walking towards saiki with his head buried in his notebook. if it weren't for saiki's powers, deku would've bumped into him. since three minutes had past, he teleported behind deku.

saiki found deku to be an interesting person. he didn't have to use his telepathy as deku was muttering all his thoughts.

deku stopped walking and turned around. he lowered his notebook so it covered the lower half of his face. he stared at saiki.

"you were in front of me," he said. "did you teleport there? is teleportation your quirk?"

saiki frowned, wondering how deku noticed. saiki was so focused of deku's muttering, he forgot that deku still could've had internal thoughts.

"yare yare. what's a quirk again? it's a power, right? 80 percent of the population has at least one. deku didn't have one until recently. i don't have a quirk, though. my powers weren't manifested at four, i was born with them."

deku held up his notebook, his eyes full of excitement. stars replaced his pupils. he opened his mouth to speak but his phone rang. "i gotta go back to ua soon. do you go to ua? i've never seen you before."

"i go to pk."

"are...are you with the league of villains?"

"league of villains? that's a weird name."

deku pointed to the two pink antennas on saiki's head. "are you in contact with them right now?"

"if i were, you wouldn't be asking those questions. you'd probably go get help. yare yare. he's not gonna stop with the villain questions unless i actually respond."

saiki decided to use forced telepathy on deku so the green haired hero could hear the thoughts of the psychic. "my name is saiki. no i'm not a villain."

deku jumped backwards. "how'd you do that? your mouth didn't even move. you can't just prove you're not a villain by saying you're not."

"forced telepathy."

"you have more than one quirk?"

"i don't have a quirk."

"teleportation and telepathy. those are quirks."

saiki sighed. "yeah sure whatever. i have quirks."

deku glanced at the time on his phone - 3 pm. "i'm gonna go back to ua now. i'm working on a class project."

saiki removed the forced telepathy and decided to actually speak. "you don't know if i'm a villain or not. you shouldn't tell me those things, deku."

"how do you know my name?"

"because you're an anime protagonist."

saiki smiled before waving. "your name is pretty popular among everyone. let's not forget your explosive friend likes screaming your name every two seconds."

"you know kacchan?"

"indirectly, i guess. anyways see you around, deku."

deku relaxed a bit, allowing himself to smile. "yeah. see you around, saiki."

(i didn't edit this, if there's any mistakes, i'll fix it later because i'm l a z y)