oi, icyhot

saiki thought about returning to his dimension, but he found himself to be intrigued by the mha world that he decided to stay a little longer.

his life was eventful and disastrous, but it was four times as hectic here. oh the heroes want to chill out as they've been working hard? no, some side character decided to rob a grocery store. class 1a thinks they're going on a casual class trip with no dangers? no, the league of villains show up and try killing them. no one ever caught a break. especially not 1a.

saiki felt slightly pitiful for 1a. they were younger than him by a year and going through more things than anyone could imagine.

for the past hour, saiki had been roaming around the area. he allowed his feet to decide where to go. but he made a pit stop to a nearby grocery store. he wanted to see how mha coffee jelly tasted like.

he walked in, grabbed a basket and began searching for the beloved dessert. after locating it, he placed a handful in the basket. they were slightly cheaper than the ones back in his dimension.

"that's a lot of coffee jelly," someone's voice echoed in saiki's head.

saiki looked up, glancing at the people around him. the voice he heard belonged to a male with bicolored hair - red and white. a large red scar covered his left eye. he was holding five packages of pre made soba.

"and that's a lot of soba," saiki thought.

"oi, icyhot!" an aggressive voice yelled from behind a shelf. saiki didn't have to think twice about whose voice that was. it was bakugo. "we came here to get supplies for the stupid project. why do you have so much soba?"

"i'm stocking up. i like these."

saiki stared at the peppermint haired boy. "todoroki. that's todoroki. icyhot's an interesting nickname."

"i don't care. stupid deku's waiting for us. come on."

"that pink haired boy is staring at me and bakugo. i've never seen him before. what're those things on the side of his head? why does he have so much coffee jelly?"

saiki looked back at the selection of coffee jelly. "huh, was it that obvious to tell i was staring? yare yare. and why's he so worried with the amount of coffee jelly i have. he's the one with five packages of soba." he counted his jelly cups. seven. "oh."

"what the hell are you staring at?" bakugo asked. saiki glanced up, thinking the question was for him. but it wasn't. it was directed at todoroki.

"nothing. that guy has a lot of coffee jelly cups. that's all."

bakugo blinked. "are you stupid? you're the one stocking up on soba."

"what? we're here at the store, i'm taking advantage of this opportunity."

"icyhot?"

"yeah."

"you're stupid."

"no, i'm just gathering prepackaged soba." todoroki started walking away.

bakugo started cursing that him, but stopped when he saw saiki. he frowned. "who the f-ck buys that much coffee jelly? looks like icyhot has competition for who buys the most of one specific thing."

saiki watched as bakugo ran off with todoroki, complaining that todoroki should be walking behind him rather than in front. he was intrigued by the explosive blond's behavior. of course, he found bakugo to be irritating, but he was bearable.

todoroki was twice as interesting, though. his less expressive personality reminded saiki of himself. oh, and his love for one specific food.

(not me writing at midnight-ish lol, ill edit this later or something)