Do Not Go Gentle

Klaus' Family Mansion...

It's daytime. In the living room, Klaus is being creative working on an abstract painting on an easel. Rebekah/Esther enters, "What took you so long?" Klaus asks.

"Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake," Rebekah/Esther Shows him a stake. "Luckily I'm quite the charmer."

"That's it?"

"The last of the white oak stakes that can kill us. Do you want to do the honors or shall I?" Klaus puts the paintbrush down, takes the stake from Rebekah/Esther and throws it into the flames in the fireplace. The flames flare up around the stake. "Well that's that then."

"Pack your bags, we're leaving."

"Today?"

"Why not? There's nothing keeping us here. We'll grab the doppelgänger and Blair and be off by sunset."

"But tonight is the decade dance."

"So?"

"So, I'm head of the committee, we have to go."

"I'm not going to any dance."

"Caroline will be there."

"That means nothing to me."

"Please, I have big plans for tonight. Just go for me."

"Okay, fine. One last hoorah."

"One last hoorah, Nik."

Bennett Residence...

I stretched and see Kol is still here. I smiled a little just because it feels like I actually have a friend. He has been sweet the whole time while being here with me. I turned over to look at him. I wonder what they are planning and why he wants to be so close. I also don't want him to be so close even if its nothing. I don't want to lose anyone else, "Why are you staring at me?" Kol asks waking up without even opening his eyes.

"Nobody is looking at you," I say rolling my eyes. He opens his eyes and looks at me and smiles.

"You were smiling at me. Don't get any ideas Bennett."

"Fuck you," I say pushing him off the bed.

"Hey! You are going to stop doing that now."

I laugh. I get up to help him up and then I see the door knob jiggle. I instantly panic and drop him, "Blair are you okay in there?" It was Bonnie.

My eyes widened and so did Kols, "Yeah give me a second."

I gestured Kol to the window, "Hurry."

"Okay Jesus," He says getting up and opening the window. Before leaving he kisses me on the forehead and I push him and he falls out the window.

"Sorry. I don't do forehead kisses," I whisper before closing the window.

The door bust open, "Are you ok?" She asks worried with her hands up meaning she used her powers to bust in here.

"Yeah you didn't have to do all that Bonnie," I say giggling.

"I thought you were in trouble or something."

"No I am perfectly fine," I say walking past her out the door. Bonnie looks unsure. We go into the kitchen and I see Jamie. "Hello Jamie." I take a seat next to him.

"Hello Blair," He says back mocking my tone.

Dad looks at me and raises his eyebrow wanting me to say something about Jamie, "Its a little too early to be doing the daughter meet boyfriend thing Bonnie."