The House Guest

Bennett residents...

I got up and did my normal routine. Shower, brush teeth and get dress. I put my hair up and threw on a hoodie. I stared at the bags under my eyes as I see i'm really not getting any sleep anymore. I heard running towards my room and my skin crawled. I started to freak out, "Blair," I heard from someone. It was Sebastian.

"You scared me," I say quickly throwing books in my bag trying to hide how hard I was shaking. My anxiety is so bad.

"What happened? Why you leave so early?" He approached me.

"Nothing happened I just wanted to go home."

"That's so unlike you to leave like that."

I picked my bag up and put it on my shoulders, "I know I just wasn't feeling it," I made my answer short.

He grabbed my shoulders and I jump slightly flinching, "I'm not going to hurt you and whoever is i'll kill them."

"Nobody is hurting me. It's just dreams," I laugh nervously trying to walk away.

"You are afraid of something Blair. You aren't getting any sleep," He touches my face gently and and I jump again but the melt in his touch. I close my eyes as he rubs my cheek. "Let me walk with you to school and you could tell me about your dreams."

"I don't think so," I move his hand and walk pass him. He follows closely.

"I'm still walking with you but maybe telling me about your dream could help you feel better. I don't want you to think i'm going to make fun of you. This might be a Freddy Krueger situation," I laughed at him. "I love that laugh."

"I know. You say that all the time," I grin.

"I'm going to tell you everyday till we are married."

We started walking to school, "You and this marriage stuff. I'm like 16 and so are you. We shouldn't be talking about getting married."

"I don't care. I know I want to spend my life with you and I know you feel the same."

My heart stopped at the thought of spending life with him. I love him but I know I won't be here for too long, "I think about it but you'll find better females in New York."

"You told me not to go."

"Now I think you should. You know better opportunities."

"I'm not going if you aren't going with me."

"If we are meant to be we will be. We will see eachother again."

"If you don't want to be my forever tell me," He stopped.

My heart broke, "That's not what i'm saying. I'm saying maybe not right n-"

"Whatever," He walked away and left me standing there. I sigh.

Salvatore Boarding House...

Elena bursts out of the bathroom, putting on her shoes. Stefan stands in the middle of his bedroom, putting on his socks . Elena strides quickly over to a chair containing her backpack, "Stefan, we're late for school," Elena giggles.

"Let's be later," Stefan says flirtatiously.

"Stefan, it's school. Remember, that thing that we keep forgetting about?" Stefan comes up behind her and places his arms around her. "Hey!" Stefan turns her around so she is facing him

"School?" Stefan kisses her passionately as Elena giggles. "Doesn't ring a bell." Stefan growls and picks her up, carrying her over to the bed and continuing to kiss her. Elena giggles.