There Goes the Neighborhood

Today is my first day back at school. The other night Caroline was really concerned but not too concerned to remember she was supposed to come back and hang out with me. Everything is just moving and i'm just standing still. I'm just hurting. I can't look at Tyler. I feel bad but I don't want him in the mess i'm in. I just wish I was with Grams. I need her. I should've told her what happened to me because she would know what to do.

I walk the halls with a hoodie on not wanting to talk. Caroline's with Matt and Elena's with Stefan. I'm alone and if that's how it has to be then so be it, "Blair," Someone shouts. I turn around and see Jeremy running over. "Hey."

"Hi," I say shortly.

"Ah, i'm glad your back at school. Third period was boring without you," He chuckles.

"Yeah."

"Blair, is everything okay?" He asks.

I stop and take my hood off showing me fluffed up hair that you could tell hasn't been maintained, "I'm perfectly fine," I fake smile.

"No, you're not okay. I have known you for so long-"

"You don't know me," I cut him off and continue walking.

He stops me, "But I do. You don't need to be back in school. You look like me before Vicki left," He expresses.

"Sure," I say not wanting to talk.

"I can help. I'm hanging with Anna today maybe you should join," He implies.

"No, i'm good. I don't want to be a third wheel," I fake smile at him.

"Maybe, bring Tyler?"

"Maybe, no," I mocked. "See you in class," I walk away and he just stands there.

"Oou Blair," I heard Caroline say following with Stefan and Elena by her side. "Listen to this. I'm thinking nothing huge, just a dinner at the grill maybe a late movie."

"For?" I ask not in the mood.

"You mean like a triple date?" Stefan asks.

I roll my eyes, "Three pair out on a Friday night coupled," Caroline says excited. "Yeah a triple date."

"Do you think that's a good idea?" Elena asks.

"Why not? We all haven't gone out together before and I don't want it to be uncomfortable for us. Look the couple dynamics have changed and there's been a little awkwardness between you, Matt, and me and I just think it's important that we get over it," Caroline explains.

"I don't know," Elena shrugs.

"I think that sounds like a great idea," Stefan says agreeing.

"You do?" Elena asks confuse.

Stefan nods, "Yeah. A nice evening out with friends. Sounds fun, as in "fun"."

"A triple date it is," Elena smiles.

Caroline claps, "Ok. So, we will see you guys tonight," She says excitedly but soon shifting to a frown. "Blair, your fine with that right?"

"Actually, I won't be joining," I answer.

"Why?" Caroline whines.

"Two reasons, I don't want to go and i'm not trying to be alone even if I did agree," I explain.

"You won't be alone. You'll have Tyler of course," Elena suggests.

"Yeah," Stefan adds.

"You wondered why I was crying the other day right? It's because I officially broke up with Tyler," I say.