Katerina

Hargrove Residents...

I tossed and turned all night but Sebastian held me and made sure I was alright. I finally wake up and see that he isn't by my side. I sigh and get up. I walk to the living room and see him making waffles shirtless, "Hey," I say shyly.

He smiles big and puts a waffle on a plate and puts it on the table. He grabs my hand, "Sit here," He gestures to the chair and I nod. I sit down and he bends over and kisses my cheek softly.

"Thank you," I smile. "What time is it?"

"Two hours till we have to head to school," He chuckles which makes me weak.

"Why the breakfast? I didn't know you cooked."

"I know you been having bad dreams and I know waffles are your favorite thing to eat so I made you some to hopefully make you feel better."

"They smell really good," I grab the fork and pour the syrup. I take a bite, "Mmm these are so good Sebastian."

"I made the batter from scratch but I put it in the waffle maker. My mom and dad used to make waffles all the time."

"Yeah?" He nods. "Speaking of parent... where's your mom?"

"Business trip."

"Oh."

"Don't worry you'll meet her soon."

"Where is your sister? I know it was a while ago when that whole attack happened but is she okay?"

"She was pretty traumatized so she moved in with my dad in New York," He puts his plate down across from me and sits down. I admire him. His eyes and his smooth skin and he's smile that brightens my whole day, "What?" He smiles.

I smile back and shake my head, "Nothing."

"I have never seen you eat all your food before."

"I know. These waffles just were so good," I say taking my last bite.

His smile soon fades away and he puts his fork down, "Blair are you going to tell me what is up with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You had multiple nightmares... Not just one but multiple nightmares."

"They mean nothing Sebastian."

"Are they hitting you?"

I raise an eyebrow, "Are you kidding?"

"I mean not really."

"Nobody is hitting me."

"Then why did you have a bump on your head?"

I touch my forehead and feel a lump. My eyes widened, "Shit. I didn't even know that was even there," I say. "I hit my head yesterday."

"Bullshit Blair," Sebastian bangs on the table which makes me jump. "I'm sorry."

"Sebastian just leave this alone."

"Where is the Blair that was open with me? Where is the Blair that doesn't want to run all the time?"

"The Blair that opens up is still right here. I don't know the Blair that doesn't run," I sigh. "Sebastian I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"When are you going to let me in your life Blair?"

"Sebastian I told you I don't want to talk about it anymore please."

"Fucking fine," I quickly get up and go to his room and change back into my old clothes. He follows. "Where are you going?"

"Getting away from you."