The Ties That Bind

Cemetery...

Bonnie is walking through a cemetery. She passes a gravestone reading "Sheila Bennett Beloved Grandmother", then one reading "Amelia Bennett. She was well esteemed and loyal to all who knew her." then another reading "The memory of Ernestine Bennett. Rest in peace." She sees a coffin sitting above ground and places her hand on it, "I miss her too," I say next to her.

"We only have each other now," Bonnie says bring me into a hug. Klaus appears behind her, and she turns around to face him.

"I figured out how to open it. Can you?" Klaus rushes towards Bonnie and bites her. Bonnie pushes me out the way so that I don't get hurt. She wakes up in the coffin. She uses her cell phone's screen to illuminate the inside of the coffin. She screams for help and bangs on the coffin.

"Let me out! Please! Oh my god, oh my god! Fes patrus tribum, melan veras, et vasa quisa, exu quisa!" She bangs furiously on the coffin. She hears footsteps outside the coffin. "Hey! I'm in here! I'm in here! I'm in here!" A woman opens the coffin.

Old Witch House...

Bonnie and Elena are standing in front of the coffins, "I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to send me a message. Like they know Blair is going to come back," Bonnie says.

"I just can't believe that you guys kept this from me this whole time," Elena says.

"Out of all the things I just told you are upset that we didn't tell you that?"

"It seems very important."

"Stefan thought, if you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you."

"So, these are the rest of his family?"

"Yeah. Elijah and two others. This one...is the one we can't open. We don't know who is in it, or whats in it, only that I think my dream's telling me it'll help us kill Klaus."

Stefan enters, "What the hell are you doing?" Stefan asks.

"I needed her to know about the coffin," Bonnie says.

"And I needed you to keep her out of it, Bonnie."

"So what are you gonna do, Stefan? Are you gonna kidnap me, so that I won't tell anyone?" Elena asks.

"Don't tempt me, Elena."

"I think I know, who can open the coffin, Stefan. And I need Elena to help me find her," Bonnie says.

"Find who? What are you talking about?" Stefan asks.

"I couldn't place her face at first. Then I realized..." Bonnie pulls a photo out of her pocket and shows Elena.

"Oh my god, Bonnie," Elena says.

Stefan looks at the photo, "Who is this?" Stefan asks.

"It's my mom. And we need to find Blair."

Mystic Grill...

"Can I have another milkshake please," I ask the waiter.

"Blair are you going to pay for these?" The waiter asks me.

I laugh, "Of course not. Put it on Damons tab."

He nods, "Ill let you have milkshakes all day today for free but tomorrow will be on his tab." I nod. The grill phone rings and he goes to get it. "Someone needs to talk to you." He passes me a phone.

"Who is it?" I ask before answering. "Cause Walter. I told you if Klaus calls tell him I am not here. We been through this."

"Its not Klaus Blair."