Pliot

Today is the day I move back to the falls. The Mystic Falls. I left here when I was in middle school considering I'm really smart and my dad decided it's what's best for me to leave. I came back because thats what's best for me. I want to live with my older sister and actually see what life is all about. It's my sophomore year and while I was away Bonnie would call me and let me know what is happening. She says Elena and Jeremy's parents have died, it made it hard to come back in such a hard time for Bonnie's best friend.

"Blair, get up, it's your first day back and let's not forget the first day of school. We don't want to be late," She said after knocking on the door and jumping on my bed.

"Okay Bonnie," I giggled and pushed her off.

She smiled at me and walked back to the door frame, "Also don't be nervous, it's a regular day and try your hardest not to-"

"Bring up dead parents," She nodded. "I won't, I don't need your friends thinking i'm that girl. Also don't worry about me okay? I'll be fine," I smiled at her showing my comfortably, she smiled and walked out.

I placed my diary on my bed and grabbed my bag, heading downstairs. "Grams, if I didn't say this before, thanks for taking me in."

"Blair, you are my granddaughter, you don't need to thank me," She said taking another sip of her coffee.

I nodded and headed outside to Bonnie's car. Bonnie has to make a stop to pick up Elena and Jeremy, but I was disappointed to hear that he had a ride already. I had a small kindergarten crush on Jeremy I mean just look at him. Stoned or not he was pretty hot.

"So, Grams tells me how I'm psychic because we're descendants of the Celtic Druids," Bonnie says to Elena.

"And you believe that?" I bud in.

"I didn't at first until I remembered my uncanny accuracy. I predicted Obama, Britney's comeback and I still think Florida will break off and become little resort islands. I think there's something to it," She explains.

Bonnie looked over to Elena who was looking out the window, clearly not listening.

Bonnie sighed and continued on with her stories of how she kind of believes our drunk Grams just might be right about her being a psychic. "Elena, back in the car!" Bonnie yelled to get her best friend attention again. I slightly roll my eyes.

Elena jumps at the out burst and face palm, "I did it again, didn't I? I'm sorry Bonnie. I'm for real listening this time."

"She was talking about how crazy our grams is. Bonnie is psychic," I said filling her into what she missed. I pulled out my notebook to make a note of stuff. Just random thoughts.

"Well okay, make a prediction about me," Elena says.

Bonnie being the goof she is waves her hand like she has a magic wand in it and I laughed silently, "I see Ryan Gosling-"

Something swoops by infront of the car causing bonnie to press on the brakes immediately.

"Bonnie, what was that?" I said scared feeling as if I have been through this before.

Bonnie turns to Elena, "Elena, I am so sorry are you okay?" She asks ignoring me completely.

Elena sits there quietly before finally responding, "It happens, i'm fine," She smiles slightly at Bonnie who looked really worried. Not worried for me but worried for Elena. She didn't even check on me and see if I was good.

"It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere," She tries to explain.

"I can't let cars freak me out for the rest of my life," She said running her hand through her hair.