Ordinary People

Mystic Falls High School...

I stand by coach and watch the players make their plays. I watch as Tyler continues to use his super speed and be more vicious than he used to be. Im not going to lie I miss him a lot. He never stopped having fun after we dated and I like that, "Want to add anything Blair?" Coach asks me.

Tyler looks at me and smiles. I shake my head, "No. I think you guys had a great practice today. Oh one thing Tyler let the other players get a chance," I say to him.

"Yes ma'am," Tyler nods. We then break up and I walk over to Rebekah to watch her practice. "Wait Blair." He grabs my arm.

"Yes?"

"How are you?"

"Why would you care?"

"I never stop caring about you. Just because I'm with Caroline doesn't mean I ever stop caring about you."

I cross my arms, "Im fine."

"Sure. It's just that I want to make sure. Especially with the whole me and Caroline and Sebastian being gone. You really loved him."

"Yeah I don't care so much about you and Caroline. Sebastian knew his fate before any of us did. It was all in Klaus book."

"Yet you love him too."

"Im done with this conversation," I walk away.

Old Lockwood Cellar...

Elena and Alaric are walking through the tunnel in the cellar, "So, the Lockwoods really have no idea that these tunnels are underneath their property?" Elena asks.

"Careful where you shine that thing. Bats hate the light," Alaric says blinded by the light.

"Wait, what?"

Damon secretly comes up and whispers behind her, "Elena!" Damon yells scaring her a little. She turns around and sees him. "Boo!" She jumps from fright.

Elena gasps, "Ah! God, Damon!"

"Scaredy-cat!"

"Just ignore him. That's what I do," Alaric rolls his eyes.

"So, you really can't get in?"

"No. Seems even the ancient Lockwoods were anti-vampire," Damon says.

"What do you mean, ancient?"

Damon gestures forward, "See for yourself," They walk further into the tunnels, to the cave with drawings on the walls. "Well, this is as far as I get to go."

Elena enters the chamber and shines her flashlight on the walls with the drawings, "What is all this?"

"Well, as far as I can tell, it's a story. In simple, archaeological terms, it's a really, really old story," Alaric points at the wall. "That right there, is the moon cycle." He points at another drawing. "A man, a wolf."

Elena stares at the drawings, "A werewolf."

"Yeah, it's the "Lockwood Diaries: Pictionary-Style," Damon says.

"I don't understand. I thought the Lockwoods came here with the Original Founders in the 1860s."

"I don't know. Maybe the Lockwoods did, but according to this wall, these werewolves have been here a lot longer than that," Alaric explains.

"How long?"

"Long. It gets better. Show her, Ric," Damon says excited.

"Names. They're not native. They're written in Runic, a Viking script."