Klaus

Salvatore Boarding House...

Elena and I are waiting for Elijah to wake up. Suddenly he wakes up. Elena rushes over to him. He's in shock when he sees her and then me. I smile at him.

"Elijah," Elena smiles.

"Katerina!" Elijah yells. My smile fades.

England 1492...

Inside a mansion a party is underway. The room is filled with guests talking to each other. Trevor is speaking with a woman. He walks over to Elijah, "Ah, good evening, Trevor. I am pleased you could join us," Elijah grins.

"I could not miss the birthday celebration," Trevor says looking around.

"No, considering the gift you claim to bear. Where is this mystery girl of which you speak?"

"Right this way," Elijah follows him. They join Katherine. "My dear."

"Hello," Katherine greets. Elijah is in shock.

Salvatore Boarding House...

"Elijah! It's me, it's Elena," Elena says trying to snap him out of it.

"Oh, my God," Elijah breaths out.

"Elijah," I shake him. "Are you okay?"

England 1492...

Later in the party, "Forgive me. You remind me of someone," Elijah says.

"Katerina, may I introduce the lord Elijah," Trevor smiles. Elijah holds out his hand. She takes it and curtsies.

"Pleasure, my lord," Katherine says politely.

"The pleasure's mine. Katerina," He kisses her hand.

Salvatore Boarding House...

He closes his eyes. Elena gets closer but his body spasms. He gets up and is gasping for air, "Elijah?" I call out.

"I can't-I can't breathe! What's happening to me?" Elijah rushes over near the door but slams into the doorway. We rush over to him and I hold him up. "I can't...I can't be in this house."

"You're not invited in," Elena forgets.

"Then get me out of here," Elijah slams into another wall and disappears. Elena and I runs after him and goes to the front door. Elijah is crouching outside. He gets up and rushes at her to enter but freezes at the threshold, unable to enter. "What happened?"

"Shh!" Elena shows him that Stefan and Damon can hear and she whispers. "I'll tell you. Not here. Can I trust you?"

He whispers too, "Can I trust you?"

She gives him the dagger. He takes it, "Why are we doing this?" I ask Elena and she gives me a shut up look and I sigh.

Stefan is in his bedroom. He wakes up with a start and notices Elena's not there. He goes downstairs, "Elena!" Stefan calls out. Andie is there in a doorway, holding a cup of coffee. "Hey."

"Hey," Andie greets back.

"Have you seen Elena?"

"Uh, no."

Damon walks over to her, "Hi, sweetie. Oh, my coffee," Damon kisses her.

"Good morning."

"Mm, good morning."

"Hey, where's Elena?" Stefan asks Damon.

"I don't know, Stefan. It's your girlfriend. Mine's right here," He looks at Andie. "Oh, and how's the shoulder? Got time for a bite? I'm so hungry."