Brave New World

I jumped out of bed and instantly went to the hospital. Katherine actually killed her. Caroline is a vampire and it's all my fault. I have to go help before anything happens to her.

Hospital...

Caroline wakes up with a start and goes out of the room. The nurse is the only one in sight, "Excuse me? Where is everyone?" Caroline ask.

"It's the middle of the night honey," The nurse responds.

"It is? Oh, uh...have you seen my mom?"

"She left after dinner with your boyfriend and then your friend Elena stepped by."

"She did? Yeah, she did but she said her name was Katherine. Can I just get something to eat?"

"Breakfast comes around seven."

"But I'm hungry."

"You should go back to sleep," She goes toward the room but then she stops. "What is that smell?"

"Back to bed," The nurse leaves but Caroline stays in the hallway. She looks everywhere and sees a blood bag in a patient's room. She goes toward the bag and touches it but the nurse arrives. "What are you doing in here?"

"I don't know."

"You need to go back to bed," She takes Caroline to her room and leaves. Caroline sits down on her bed and takes the hidden blood bag from her pocket. She drinks but she doesn't like it and, disgusted, throws the bag on the floor. She looks down at the bag on the floor, climbs down from her bed and picks it up. She starts drinking again and her fangs appear.

I run in and see her on the floor and she hisses at me, "You are now the weird girl in class that hisses at people," I joked, but I shouldn't have. It's too early to be joking about this.

"Blair, what is happening to me?" She asks me.

I back up as I see her walking towards me, "You drunk Damon's blood to heal you."

"What the hell you mean drunk his blood."

"I mean, you had vampire blood in your system and Katherine killed you," I try to explain.

"Blair, you aren't making any sense. Wait... how do you know Katherine killed me," She shouts.

I sigh and close the door, "This is so hard to explain so, you have to listen to me okay," She nods. "Damon is a vampire like dracula type shit. Stefan is also a vampire. They are like ancient. Katherine is a vampire. She's the one who turned them. Vampire blood heals humans and Damon fed you some because you were uh going to die. He healed you. If you kill a human with vampire blood in their system they turn to one also. That's what happened to you."

"I think i'm going to be sick," She holds her stomach and sits back.

"Maybe, you should lay down and we can talk more about this later," I giggle nervously.

"No, you need to explain how you knew she killed me and how you found out."

"Ah, I know because i'm like psychic I guess," I say unsure.

"Why you say it like that?"

"Because i'm not sure what I am," I fake giggle.

"So you knew I was going to die?"

"Actually I didn't know before it happened I was finding out while it was happening. Does that make sense?"

"None of this makes sense. Does Elena know?"

"Of course."

"Bonnie?"

"...She a witch. Of course she knows."