Under Control

We go back to our normal routine. I have brushed off the fact that me and Damon kissed considering how pissed Bonnie would be if she found out. I don't even know how i'll even explain that. For now it's a secret I won't tell anyone not even Caroline. Ew, I feel disgusting even thinking about the things I would love to do with him even though he ruined me and dated Caroline. I'm just so broken i'm just not really thinking. I head to school not thinking of Damon...so much. They found Vicki's body...They know she is dead and honestly makes me relive the whole situation with her, Tanner and Grams. It was all Damon's fault and look at me, I can't get this man off of my mind. Vicki's funeral was a great service. Too bad dad didn't approve of me going. He says this is too much hurt for my mind. I don't understand where this protectiveness came from but I just obey and that's how I get to stay here instead of being in NYC again.

I walk the hallway ways as usual and spot Matt, "Matt!" I yell running up to him.

"Hey Blair," He smiles slightly at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't attend the funeral. I really wanted to you know. She was my best friend."

"Yeah, I understand your dad is really protective. He had sheriff Forbes make sure you didn't come," He jokes.

"Yeah, I know. I just didn't want you to be mad at me you know," I say play pushing him.

"I'm not. Are you okay though?"

"I'm fine," I smile slightly.

"You sure? You haven't been yourself lately and I get why your dad didn't want you there."

"My dad is stupid."

"Not really Blair. You lost so many people every since you got here."

I stop walking, "Don't remind me," I demand.

He nods, "Also you really hurt Tyler. He is just not right. You need to ta-"

"Talk to him? I don't understand why you guys just don't get it. Like you said Matt every since I got here I lost people. I rather make the choice of leaving him than him doing it or the universe punishing me and doing it for me," I explain and shake my head walking away from him and go into class.

Jeremy is outside, sitting on a couch, listening to music. Tyler arrives and sits down next to him. He offers him a joint, "Nah," Jeremy says.

"What's your problem?" Tyler asks.

Jeremy shrugs, "I just don't want any," He says truthfully.

"All right. They say she OD'd," Tyler says taking a puff.

"That's what I don't get, she was doing okay."

"Apparently not."

"How did she end up buried in the woods? That's what I don't understand."

"By whoever was with her when she OD'd."

"Yeah but you leave her, you don't take the time to bury her."

"Maybe she saw something and...Hell man, I don't know," Tyler says confused.

"Have you talked to Blair? She's been ignoring me," Jeremy says concern.

Tyler shakes his head, "Nope. She has been ignoring me too, but what am I going to do about it? I thought she was your close friend why would she ignore you."

"I...I kind of used her," Jeremy hesitantly.

"What do you mean you used her?" Tyler says getting furious.

Jeremy put his hands out, "Not in any sexual way. I promise. It was I just lied to her," Jeremy shrugs.

"Well, she might be mad now but you should talk to her."